Battle of the Champions - Izza vs Rtcll

AFireInAsa

Veteran X
Time to set up the duel of the ages. I propose best 2 out of 3 maps. First to 25 wins. Both fighters choose one map and the people choose the third. Let's figure out a date to get it moving.

Place your bets.

you're the old-man fighter who postures coming out of retirement but in reality has no chance against the new champ

i dont really blame you tho

if i got to hold the title of duel champion for a while and then dropped off from tribes, i wouldn't want to duel me now either. I probably wouldn't make as many excuses though, i'd prob just stay quiet, but hey we both have egos so i get it

but yeah it will just be an embarrassing loss for you and the crowd will rejoice

I will move like butterfly and sting like a modderfawkin diamond sword. When I get a trainer in my corner and unretire the desktop i will show u rtcll that i am no old man fighter

UNDER CARDS

Battle of the Noobs- AFireInAsperg vs. D4M453RG - Forfeit win for Fire
Battle of Hillking - Stork vs Fedz
Battle of Discs - Thumper vs Michelob

Last edited:
i just started playing tribes again, are there other servers besides the community where people play? Specifically, where is this arghs business?

i just started playing tribes again, are there other servers besides the community where people play? Specifically, where is this arghs business?

It might not be on your server list. There are some problems I had with that. It usually gets populated after The Community dies out at night and sometimes it keeps going into the early morning.

i think stork vs milk would be a fun duel 2 watch as well

u can fight fedz 1v1 on hk it's pretty easy but if u want to get some crazy odds into the mix maybe that a good idea too

Back