u arent gonna get an smk ever opsayo gg

opsayo idk if i am able to play this game again because i had my addiction fun back in sept october but if u havent given it a try @ competitive addict level u really should cuz it only gets better the higher the grift goes

u can join peaceful cat party the most elite diablo 3 clan on the chinese master server too i will invite u if u want

the japanese guys r the funniest and most hardcore tho

all the guys did the records for first to max level in season 1 with japanese

they just get stuck on the chinese master server

most of them switch to american tho and then destroy every1

they r really nice ppl peaceful cat party is a great clan

its not pacachutech that guy will genuinely never come back here because his employer is actually pretty decent and was really hard to get into so the idea of me contacting them and quoting some of the stuff he posted there to them would ruin his life

its not pacachutech that guy will genuinely never come back here because his employer is actually pretty decent and was really hard to get into so the idea of me contacting them and quoting some of the stuff he posted there to them would ruin his life
And you talk about other people taking the internet to srs. You have no standing in reality, and easily spend more time on this forum than anyone else. You project your worthless life onto anyone and everyone that gets tired of your tried and tired schtick.

And you talk about other people taking the internet to srs. You have no standing in reality, and easily spend more time on this forum than anyone else. You project your worthless life onto anyone and everyone that gets tired of your tried and tired schtick.

lol thnk u batman 4 compliment

im in #1 dps clan in d3 if u want to join it stork it is np, even tho i quit until the BIG patch 2.1.2 with all the reworked sets and new items come out, thats gunna be almost like an expansion

Back