u arent gonna get an smk ever opsayo gg

like its not like i'm farming specifically for any item like in another game where you would pick a specific area / mob for a higher drop chance

in d3 you just run the same shit over and over and comb over whatever drops and if you find what you wanted sure but there's no real notion of looking for 'x' item

i want an smk but it makes no difference if i say that im looking for it or not looking for it

if i keep finding jade doc pieces i'll run a jade doc but it's not like there's any way to make it happen any faster or slower

lol u r gonna get addicted u can play it off that i am agro'ing u and i am intentionally a bit but we both kno if u grift even once at a high level u will be as fucked as u r with d2 gg

i am so sperg i get opsayo a bunch of dates #s with good looking women on a fake okcupid profile like we had agreed previously

i might get addicted i wouldnt mind that i have been bored of every game ive been playing recently

there is some custom reddit slashdiablo mod that im looking forward to that i will try this coming week

lol that is a good excuse too bad u r already nexted and ur real life id is known

not that i care to do this but the idea that ur gonna emo on me behind a smurf name that cried so hard u left a forum is funny

Back