u arent gonna get an smk ever opsayo gg

Kismet

Veteran
LOL

i wuld give u 8 second tiki mask but trading is disabled

be sure to update with how high u get on the leaderboards

make sure u join seasonal grift community and ask for invite to seasonal legit etc

i checked out patch video and notes just now and it looks pretty good especially this video of ppl doing 3 man grift 61 that is fukin crazy

if u r gonna sink time into the game i will play again but only if u play 4 real

wuld probably go support doc from the start and just gear a dh or something once i get an smk and tiki mask because its so easy to do

i am playing more than i thought i would i am paragon 200 i have a real shit pet setup with zuni/moj and an ok tiki doc but never gonna find smk and i already salvage last breath on accident

it is a lot more fun than i thought it would be i see what u were saying when there is a surprising amount of teamwork and strategy in a stupid loot grinder game

i mostly run with 1 friend running barb he do all dmg while i run around press horrify

i got 3 calamities last season 2 in the same map 1 rolled perfectly and i just gave it away to dna karmolarmo cuz u dont even use them

got perfect hellfire ammy 2 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/dare-1311/hero/8535846

got an almost perfect hell trapper too when lightning dh was super op but could never find a 30-32% slow quiver till the very end and by then i was doing lvl 50 grifts and there were like only a handful of other ppl doing them so i quit

u will get an smk if u play for like a month or 2 weeks idk if they upped the drop rate of it and u dont really need an smk for the start of season cuz theres a million cheap ways to trial high without one like trag couls + life fountains during grift trials to reset ur skills inbetween waves

i am looking @ the changes to the game and it looks like they finally made crusaders a pulling class

support wd is so critical tho

wd guy that is #1 in season 1 and i put a lot of records on leaderboards before i quit in late october

they run seasons way tooo long for anything to be interesting after the first 2 months so at least u started playing at the right time when it is still a free for all

support wd is probably the most important class cuz if u fuck up your horrify the whole party gets wiped every fuckin time

there r lots of ways to get ur cdr to 50%+ without an smk so u shuld look those up

add ppl off #1-100 positions on leaderboards to ur friends list too

most important tho is getting into season legit channel

i logged in and im still not banned from there so i will get u an invite

first 200 para levels dont count anyway its when u start going 400 or 500 + that it gets really cool

i tell u this is really critical team game months ago and u didnt believe team grifting is really addictive with how much u rely on other ppl

my wd has gear if u want to copy for support but i never saved my black thornes for it and it looks like u r reading the reddit for wd

but thing is those reddits often times will give the completely wrong information

best thing is to just rip off builds and make friends from ppl on the leaderboards

most of the ppl i play with r from tokyo and r hilarious ud probably like them

yea i have like 48% cdr or something from gear

i didnt want to be a support wd i wanted to be a pet wd but my pets suck and i just die

im not that interested in clmibing the ladder because i dont play enough to keep up with ppl that just play d3 24/7

i am just bored and picking up brown items

pet wd is gay as fuck imo

support wd is pretty much like pet wd with the way u use fetish army once u got smk

i got joebo on my friend list he is really nice guy

especially when u start hacking and over gearing ur support chars with rare stuff while using 2 piece asheras so the 3 support characters are always spawning

then u p much become support wd + pet dps doing millions of damage it is really good

biggest rage thing about bad support wd's is theyll be like i got 48% cdr that is close enough to 50%

and it is true in some cases where ur using certain gear

but other times that missing 2% cdr will get ur party wiped every elite pack all game and ruin otherwise great grift

I've been thinking about playing this game but I can't get my younger bro and our friend to play with me. They think it will be super repetitive and more of a button masher. Tell them they are wrong for me plz.

if u have a good group of friends or just use their built in chats to find groups to run speed grifts it is really funy

the leveling/grinding aspect is pretty repetitive but they have a smart loot system that makes it really easy to gear up fast except for some of the rarest items most of which u dont need or will never use

the game gets really really fun when u do high level grifts for top 100 on the leaderboards because high level grifts like anything over 46 require a lot of coordination and team work and if u enjoy that aspect of LT u r gonna like d3

i told opsayo this half a year ago and he didn't believe then he got emo and tried to play d3 by himself and maybe has started to grift and now he knows idk

the grifts get really addictive though and so does leaderboard compeition

i was #1 a bunch of times on 2 man 3 man and 4 man then u quit for a week or month and u back in 200 or something

i wouldnt be surprised if im off leaderboards completely now

i would play this game 4 real 4 real if opsayo commit to making a high level support doctor

then i wouldnt make my own and id go dh dps or support crusader/monk

the game builds are really complicated tho if u are new to the game stork but u could easily pick up wat to do just by leveling up

the nicest thing about the seasons is that it gives everyone a fair chance to hit top 100 if not #1 position

im not playing d3 as some esport i just like to pick up loot and play with my friend

i really just want to get a strong pet wd with tmf and zuni and just play with 1 hand

i hope they buff zuni in 2.2 like they say

u r both dumb then and opsayo is a liar because he post on the esport diablo 3 reddits and is making a support wd for grifting

as soon as he starts grifting regularly addiction will hit and then hes fucked

lol i like to read about how to build a support wd because its more fun being useful and getting better loot than it is dying in grs or t6 doing no damage with shitty pets

u dont have to be support wd till over lvl 40 gr and t6 definitely not

and only a handful of ppl r doing 40+ gr's now and they all like paragon 400-600 already

this is y i say u r liar becuz unless u r hardcore there is no point in making a support wd looking for an smk at all

Back