key binds

hes not using autokit but it's not a big deal

honestly there are times i wish i wasnt using autokit

i also still find myself pressing my kit button all the time

some people have their health kit unbound completely

there are times when you have taken some damage but your hkit hasn't triggered yet and you're about to take a burst of damage that you think having just a bit more hp might save you from

i dont use autokit

there are times where it would have saved me but you can also pull some shit with autokit too that's interesting

its hard to explain but there are situations where you can bait them to think you're lower than you are and it changes their weapon selection or how they fly or whatever

autokit is dumb as fuck

one of the easiest ways to guarantee a grab on route especially in emergency is to kit on flag grab or a half second before because it will let u survive a lot more damage than full health will

also sometimes it glitches and prevents u from death

Last edited:
idk stork i think you might want to revisit a couple binds

having suicide that close to other common functions sounds really weird to me

switching your full toss nade with your health kit or moving full toss nade to a left shift would be way more helpful than having it used by your index finger... left shift is a prime key as you can still use all of the movement keys at the same time... I think it's a waste to have a voice command there and force one less movement finger able to be used because your long nade is F

I hold my hand differently than most which makes lshift more difficult to hit. I've had suicide on 3 for so long I never miss when hitting 2 or 4.

I hold my hand differently than most which makes lshift more difficult to hit. I've had suicide on 3 for so long I never miss when hitting 2 or 4.

you say you use wsad for movement which means there are two ways you can hold your hand

one being retarded and pinky, ring, and middle finger for your movement keys which i guess would allow you to press F for long nade
the other being normal and ring, middle, and index for movement keys

are you the former?

that is dangerous

i accidentally hit J sometimes and open hud when i try 2 use repair kit on h

sometime u are like what the fuck and then it takes u like 5 seconds to get out of the hud screen

I don't see any drawbacks to auto kit in LT. The kit refills you 30% if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't even trigger until you're below 70%.

Now maps where u can pick up kits is a different story.

you also ran happymod

it is well known among many knowledgable players that opsayo was the one who leaked 1.4 and effectivley killed the team of andrew and nofix that were revamping the source code 2 update graphics/netcode etc etc...

it can be argued, fairly easily, that opsayo truly killed tribes.

Back