lt pu roll call

i have not played LD as a position in almost a decade u guys r very dumb then again most of u still idolize a group of 16 year old kids that played a game 10 years ago too so there's that

in the what if category for cg

what if when the score has a gap of 4 the currently winning team could not cg but the underperforming team still could?

in the what if category for cg

what if when the score has a gap of 4 the currently winning team could not cg but the underperforming team still could?

shuld really just be able to be voted off like it was on shithole

this prevents emos from trying to look like they arent cging by only cging ppl into red then discing

i made a joke about the map not being balanced because nobody uses balanced mode

but u took it all seriously cause u think ur some voice of reason and wisdom like every other dude here with ego issues that thinks they're somehow the only smart one

if i wanted to play more tribes i would, i dodge this game purposefully cause im so fucking annoyed with the stupid petty shit that comes out every day every second cause everyone here gets their personal self worth and second iinternet identity from this dumb video game

why would i be stoked to play in some shitty ass pickup

and ive given up on ever integrating back into you fuckers because you showed me that you all prefer people that fuck with the game and try to ruin it and support cheaters over anything else

and fuck that and fuck you all for being like that

you all take from this game while getting your rocks off fucking with it and tearing it down

fucking neckbeard fat lying emo jew groove is making fun of you opsayo by laughing at you

he's laughing at your reasonable and articulate comments because hes perpetually emo about a girl 15 years younger than him cucking him while he lives alone in an apartment

you know what you need to do opsayo.

watch taxi driver. shave ur fucking head. build a bomb. build a bomb and teach these american sick fucks what a mistake they have made fucking with you. tell them "look bro u r fuckin noobies fuck you" then DETONATE AT THEIR PARENTS HOUSES

KILL THEIR FUCKING PARENTS

that'll show them

honestly ur logic in this is so off base i dont know where 2 begin

you have been broken, idk particularly why, or how... it just seems you take all of this way more seriously than everyone else and cant even joke around about the game like how we all have been for the last few years

im confused, and am willing to bet im not the only one, at why u act this way towards everyone, when everyone else here, who has had problems come and go with eachother, can still find ways to get along and hf etc

fucking neckbeard fat lying emo jew groove is making fun of you opsayo by laughing at you

he's laughing at your reasonable and articulate comments because hes perpetually emo about a girl 15 years younger than him cucking him while he lives alone in an apartment

i was lol'ing because i agree with him about a lot of people and i love him for saying it

as for the other stuff

my girl paid for my next flight out there

not really worried about getting cucked, it doesn't really work that way when you're the poor one

honestly ur logic in this is so off base i dont know where 2 begin

you have been broken, idk particularly why, or how... it just seems you take all of this way more seriously than everyone else and cant even joke around about the game like how we all have been for the last few years

im confused, and am willing to bet im not the only one, at why u act this way towards everyone, when everyone else here, who has had problems come and go with eachother, can still find ways to get along and hf etc

i think cheating is one of the lamest things you can do when playing a video game in a small community with friends. especially if you're willing to lie about it. dare bragging that when he doesn't hide his cheats that he's better than people who aren't cheating / are hiding it is so ridiculously stupid. at this point more than 50% of you either defend cheaters or would rather cheat yourself given the opportunity

milkman gets kicked for happymod and you decided you would fuck with me

you begged me not to post dare's private shit on the forum then you go ahead and keep sharing my private messages

youre totally delusional if you dont see why i never want to be 'in' with you anymore

i did spend a couple hours making a bypass after you guys pissed me off. it wasn't perfect and someone smart could have detected it or i would have totally shared it with the people i said i would. i still fantasize about ruining this game and maybe one day ill pop some adderall and actually do it

if we make teams i'd rather pick my teammates then ill join your league

i havent really changed because ive always been a rager and took this game way too seriously

the only thing that changed is that i realized just how little you care about this game and how much more you only care about getting your jollies off at other peoples' expense

which is fine, except there are like 15 of us that play this game, so unless you're busy pissing other people off to make yourself feel better, you're the one getting fucked with

Back