lt pu roll call

02adcc47-018b-466c-899e-bfbd394d3d5b.gif

i was gonna post something similar to that too but instead of a draft lets just do a forum league with 2 or 3 teams agreed by everyone as fair that play every thursday

i get bugs_ and he is allowed to be invincible and missile people that is our whole team just me and bugs

lol im sure rtcll is enjoying the tears all u guys complaining about cg

if he wants to cg the fuk out of u, who the fuk cares, it just goes 2 show he is scum, u dont have to complain, just gives him more reason to cg

yall should just play tribe 4 the sake of tribe. smoke a j while picks are made, go afk for first 3 mins of map, whole team rage, come back, 3rd person disc only and just gl hf.

idk if draft is worth it

i would need some help from ppl and dare would prolly sabotage so i dont htink its worth it

like i said in the 1st post, at the least, i want to play some good pu game and i dont even (and never have) mind the 4th and 5th picks being lesser known/likely noobies to LT. as long as the first few picks are balanced we usually have a pretty good game.

form league would be cool but we would need a verified pool to pick from, and that would require signups of some such so we would know the pool and know they r interested

notwithstanding dare will likely sabotage

idk if draft is worth it

i would need some help from ppl and dare would prolly sabotage so i dont htink its worth it

like i said in the 1st post, at the least, i want to play some good pu game and i dont even (and never have) mind the 4th and 5th picks being lesser known/likely noobies to LT. as long as the first few picks are balanced we usually have a pretty good game.

form league would be cool but we would need a verified pool to pick from, and that would require signups of some such so we would know the pool and know they r interested

notwithstanding dare will likely sabotage

balancing is really hard when of the best players, all of them play LD except me

Back