diablo 3 patch 2.2 live on PTR

sean78745

Veteran-5
very cool patch it reworks all the old shitty sets for new builds, as well as like 30 new legendarys and much more, gunna be real fun to play if yall wanna add me its sean78745#1556

i tried the 2.1 patch to paragon level 150 and what they did to dh killed the game for me

im sure it gets higher dps but its totally fucked

i might try 2.2 again but i think the game is boring

its good for 1 month every year or so then after that i c ant stand it

who are u sean?

also i havent played in like 6months to a yr when expansion and grifts came out. pls update is it worth playing.

idk if it is anymore

the first month and a half in season 1 though was some of the most fun in game ive had since tribes

i tried playing season 2 but some of the changes r just too strange to me maybe ull like them tho idk

yea it is fun if u have a clan which i could get most of yall into a very active one, rtcll was in it for like 2 weeks but got kicked for inactivity lol

i was in DNA which is the ultimate sperg clan but i rarely ever played with them

the community chat is basically like irc so u can always find people to play with and the build a huge friendslist

my friendslist is full on there i have to delete every1 soon

yea just start deleting ppl that havent been on in 2+ months, this is a solid plan lol. DNA clan started legit rifters community i think which is a good way to join games

ya r u in seasonal legit private chat

fuck its gay that gabby nator guy that plays 16 hours a day making meow emotes

idk how im sitll even allowed in when i havent played since october

Back