u arent gonna get an smk ever opsayo gg

idk how the season is gonna work but the best guy to watch on twitch about that stuff is alkaizer

idk if he streams anymore but he is by far the best/nicest

he was #1 barb for a long time then switched to crusader and was #1 for a bit @ that too

u should play what you want tbh they're all gonna be fun

if u want to get power leveled to 70 quick cuz it can get lonely doing it if ur playing seasonal add me dare#1311 and ill invite u, takes like 20 minutes and then u can pub with everyone else that is level 70

idk y they do match making based on ur level but not on ur paragon level

i'd say play the game normally first to enjoy it overall. powerleveling and skipping everything ruins the experience

don't equate me to this nut job wtf

he posted this thread and i obliged by responding then he went crazy on me because i said i didn't play this game a lot

im still waiting for the make-believe csi hacker kid to 'google bomb' me

he seems to have me confused with a computer illiterate high school kid that watches too many movies and believes his made up bullshit like the rest of his life

if he just wants to be a gamer and be silly i have no problem with that

any time he pretends to be e-tough and brag about nexting people i'll post his personal info

Last edited:
it bothers me that copa is making me out to be his friend

he names me in a thread and i respond with "yes i am playing this game"

thats as far as "being cute" goes

d4m i'm only posting here so that you learn the adult lesson to not believe when someone on the internet pulls empty "i'm gonna hack you" kiddie threats, because in the past thread it seems like you actually believed it

if he could honestly do anything he wouldnt spend 5 pages posturing "i'm really gonna do it this is your last warning" type stuff

actually nexting isnt that hard, that's why i had to google bomb my name and delete all the tracks b4 i came 2 tw. i still made few mistakes about sharing personal info but that is natural when u get involved into community.

actually nexting isnt that hard, that's why i had to google bomb my name and delete all the tracks b4 i came 2 tw. i still made few mistakes about sharing personal info but that is natural when u get involved into community.

ur fucked now kid i got ur home telephone number and the pizzas will be coming to ur moms basement

in LA whenever the lakers are playing papajohns is 50% off all orders. i order 5 XL pizzas 7topping each those days for ~54$. 30% larger than L and 4000 calories and i eat one at a time.

Back