private message from jayjay thinking im opsayo

Kismet

Veteran
JayJay said:
Wtf is up Ops! Long time no talk buddy, I hope you're doing well. Me and my GF are now engaged btw; i love her so much i love her more than tribe itself, kidding. I need a huge favor to ask...bugs_ recently banned me from US Base; I have no idea why he banned me, he just told me one day, 'yer banned' and that was it. So now shit is hitting the fan and i need a TR server to play on. Is there any way that you can help me setup a dedicated TR server? I can sponsor the hosting costs, etc. I'm lookin for a Chicago Branzone TR server, I just don't have any TR files. I would like to have the 3rd generation TR files with the new TR point system if possible. Let me know if we can do this or not, best regards.
JayJay

I was a little fukt, thx for clarifying tho<3. As we all know, we don't have a ded TR server. I've asked tons of folks, for help, but no one wants to help. Fuck

oh n nother thing 2 is the server is 1.11 which means u can use your old configs u know for tr it ok to hppy flg

No clue, I was hoping he could help me out since he already had TR 3.0 running on Baby LT. And happy flag for TR is useless, unless you have one eye. Preferably, I would like to run TR in 1.41, unless it's limited to 1.11.

Back