So i know alot of rogue grinding spots.

C-wAVe

Veteran X
And now I have a level 40 hunter/skinner.

Any great great spots where I can grind for XP and get some good heavy/thick leather at the same time?

Hinterlands - 40+ mobs, good XP, not so many quests though
You'll get mostly Thick...some rugged

The Jungle Stalkers in STV aren't bad, heavy/thick

If you are alliance try the wolves just south of feathermoon, there isnt a lot but can generally hold 1 or 2 people grinding them :)

The advantage is you are about a 1 min walk away from vendors and stuff :) oh and no horde around

edit: also wolfhide for the tribal leatherworkers :)

dragon whelplings in eastern badlands. They skin for up to 2 thick and sometimes a worn dragonscale. They are pure caster types and real low hp I think they are level 42-44

snow said:
If you are alliance try the wolves just south of feathermoon, there isnt a lot but can generally hold 1 or 2 people grinding them :)

The advantage is you are about a 1 min walk away from vendors and stuff :) oh and no horde around

edit: also wolfhide for the tribal leatherworkers :)

that was a great spot, not many allaince and even less horde

My hunter is luckier than my rogue, as a rogue alchemist, I scrounge for every copper I can get.

grinding on those wolfs for 2 hours netted me two speedsteel rapiers and a green tower, all 3 of which have sold immediately.

My rogue has NEVER had an epic in its possession. So I'm thinking the hunter might end up as my new main if it keeps up this success.

Back