So archi...

Pagy

Veteran XX
while you weren't looking, i ninjalooted your virginity

:eek:

so like what happened yo?
did they end getting yout sword?

i would have fucking freaked out if that had happened to me

They offered him 200g, which he would not take.. and they are making Terroz run Baron with him over and over until HH gets the Reaver. Caine has been running nonstop Baron runs and inviting him whenever he has the time and letting no other EJs loot it if it drops, unless of course they ninja it again. :)

everything's fine now, we're letting the thread die

terroz was having a bad day

what killed terroz was what he said to me, pretty much gloating that he was in "the best horde guild on the server" and that he could get away with it (because i promptly screenshotted it and cropped both pics and hosted for john).

everything's cool now though

and yes, he fucking FLIPPED

Okay, here is the story..

We were running Baron side Strat and we had been having a pretty good run with TWENTY Elitist Jerks. The only other people besides EJ were me, Prhenzy, and another guildie. Terroz was the main tank and he and I had some differing opinions during the raid about how he should pull, etc. The important part of the story is after we kill Baron, the Reaper dropped and all the warriors, with the exception of one, rolled on it. I won the roll.. and right as I asked if I could loot, Terroz ninja's it.

I basically go insane and post a thread on the realm forums with screenies of me winning the roll, the ninja loot, and him talking shit afterwards. After a lot of drama, I got to talk to the leader of EJ and to Terroz himself. It happens that Terroz was having a terrible day, he did tell me the reasons but I won't go into them here, and we worked shit out.

He offered me 200g, but I refused it and basically wanted mutual respect between our guilds (since we're two of the biggest) and the right to raid with them whenever possible. Terroz and I have actually become friends throughout this whole ordeal and I talked with him for a long time last night after everything was over.

So, now everyone knows what happened. Please don't bump the thread because I am trying to let it die now that everything has been resolved.

On a side note, I told them as soon as he looted that it was going on the forums. TW knows drama. ;)

wow thats nuts

glad to see ej tried hard to fix it, they seem like a stand up group i was surprised to hear of one of them fucking u over

Archimedes said:
Okay, here is the story..

We were running Baron side Strat and we had been having a pretty good run with TWENTY Elitist Jerks. The only other people besides EJ were me, Prhenzy, and another guildie. Terroz was the main tank and he and I had some differing opinions during the raid about how he should pull, etc. The important part of the story is after we kill Baron, the Reaper dropped and all the warriors, with the exception of one, rolled on it. I won the roll.. and right as I asked if I could loot, Terroz ninja's it.

I basically go insane and post a thread on the realm forums with screenies of me winning the roll, the ninja loot, and him talking shit afterwards. After a lot of drama, I got to talk to the leader of EJ and to Terroz himself. It happens that Terroz was having a terrible day, he did tell me the reasons but I won't go into them here, and we worked shit out.

He offered me 200g, but I refused it and basically wanted mutual respect between our guilds (since we're two of the biggest) and the right to raid with them whenever possible. Terroz and I have actually become friends throughout this whole ordeal and I talked with him for a long time last night after everything was over.

So, now everyone knows what happened. Please don't bump the thread because I am trying to let it die now that everything has been resolved.

On a side note, I told them as soon as he looted that it was going on the forums. TW knows drama. ;)

JOHN YOU FUCKER SUP

edit: Pagy lets start and Aquired Vengeance guild

Back