Goodbye WoW

TechnoDonut

Contributor
Veteran XX
I'm done. I've wasted too many hours of my senior year on this fucking game. If noone in Serenity Now/Insanity Later wants my account for real cheap, I'm going to sell to the highest bidder I can find.

dag yo :(

But I was just catching up! We coulda done the high end shit like back in the day when we did VC.

Well I guess I better hit 60 before you ALL quit.

Last edited:
ODiE said:
dag yo :(

But I was just catching up! We coulda done the high end shit like back in the day when we did VC.

Well I guess I better hit 60 before you ALL quit.

It has taken you long enough. Boh will hit 60 with his mage before you hit 60 with yours.

I am giving blizzard 30 days to put something out. If they don't I am not going to renew my account.

Man you people are demanding :lol:

Can I have your stuff if any of you are on Arthas?

Just go ahead and send your 800000 gold to Jayecks

I don't understand.. people played Everquest for three fucking years and there was less end-game material in EQ than in WoW, but people are dropping WoW like a bad habit for some reason.

Archimedes said:
I don't understand.. people played Everquest for three fucking years and there was less end-game material in EQ than in WoW, but people are dropping WoW like a bad habit for some reason.

It's only a few people out of the thousands who will keep playing. It's no suprise really. I just wish all the TW's were on the same server.

It's all about setting your priorities and discipline. If you can do that you should have no problem with time management and school.

I certainly can't.

Back