Can I make a thread stating that I am now 60?

I am, and there's a funny story to go with that.

I ground out my last bub with 2 major horde gankers in EPL. They killed me a few times, and then I just sat in protest. This time they didn't kill me. Confused I just told them to end me, which they refused. After a while I went to kill mobs, and after I'd tag them they would quickly finish them off. Occsionally they'd break off to go gank and alliance, but they saw me all the way though. Promptly at 60 I was ripened and we fought outright. I lost but when I ressed we rolled off:

horde3.jpg

They left me alone and continued to kill other alliance in the area.

your story is lost on this guy, since he thinks all pvp is gay...

but seriously, enjoy lvl 60 but just dont burn out on it. it can become an all-consuming grind for epic gear.

Last edited:
ZenTseTse said:
your story is lost on this guy, since he thinks all pvp is gay...

but seriously, enjoy lvl 60 but just dont burn out on it. it can become an all-consuming grind for epic gear.

I never said all pvp was gay, quote me douchebag. And if you do quote the entire post, dont fucking chop it up.

Last edited:
I'd have 60 right now, 'cept it's Tuesday. CS:S for meee!

What's your name, filsinger? Filsinger? I remember running into you on another server when deathwing was down, nearly after release.

Lucy, who is a guildmate of mine, and was in the same area as me, wouldn't even come to my aid after getting ganked in the E. Plaguelands several times. His response of "I have more important things to do" was pretty much his whole attitude from 0-60. He will not be missed.

well this may explain it.
Here's lucy's post on the wow forums.
Horde I respect: Fuglor, Elfenhide, Baalzamon

It amazing running into a red tag and receiving a result you had not expected.

Fuglor saved my life in Western plaguelands from Scarlet Crusaders. His perfect placement on a frost nova allowed me to flee their chase. The only thing he said was ":)" and that is how I replied as well. I owe him a debt for his actions, and will always respect him from now on.

Elfenhide and Baalzamon were busy clearing out alliance players in EPL early tonight, and I was no exception. But I was too close to 60 with nothing but grind, and I was determined to make it regardless of horde death or not.

I tried to put up a fight a few times, but 2 on 1 is very difficult, as I can't even 1 on 1 a mage anyways. So eventually I just sat in silent protest where instead of killing me, I was sapped, and my pet was killed. At this point I had to applaud them on knowing where it actually hurts, yet I myself was not killed. They ran around me in circles a while, but they still wouldn't finish me.

Eventually they went to attack someone else, I believe, and I approached and asked for them to finish the job -- they refused. I sat out in front of light's hope for a while and I knew that's all I could really do short of logging off. Running away would never work, and if I made a break for the gryphon I'm sure they would have stopped me. So eventually I went out to kill mobs.

Much to my surprise they assisted me, never stealing the tag. This is cancer and pyre we're talking about -- I've come to realize that they are more than just killing machines; they can be creative and make their own fun. This is why I respect them. After I hit 60 I knew they would have my first end game death -- as far as I'm concerned they earned it. I was killed, but after I ressed we rolled out.

http://tinyurl.com/5s459

They continued to kill other alliance, but strangely I was still left alone. Of course I did nothing to aid the victims, but there was really nothing I could do -- they did help me to 60 after all.

What a sell out faggot.

Lucius, I think you have just shamed all of us that play on arthas.

Besides, hitting 60 is not that big of a deal.. still need to get your hands on some endgame gear and get ready for BG.

Skyler said:
I'd have 60 right now, 'cept it's Tuesday. CS:S for meee!

What's your name, filsinger? Filsinger? I remember running into you on another server when deathwing was down, nearly after release.

yeah i have Filsinger 60 human lock on illidan

Back