New Sword Set

Vermillion1

Veteran X
I have dual Julie's for a dagger set (and a weapon switch macro).

I recently aquired the Dal-Rend Sword set (+50 atk power for complete set) and enchanted both of them with Fiery.

Let me dig up the links...

http://www.thotbott.com/?i=23785
http://www.thotbott.com/?i=18260

And then I also have the Eye of Rend till I get my SC Hood. (big whoop common drop)

http://www.thotbott.com/?i=16552

Combonation of other armor and trinket I have my flat rate critical chance to almost 25% and Dodge is like 25%

Anything else I should keep an eye out for?

PS: WTF is wrong with the Shadowcraft Boot stats...

Fast procs for poison. I mainly use the daggers on caster classes in PvP and a sword set for anything with mail and up.

Edit: Plus I got two for 150gp (which compared to other servers from my understanding is a steal). I mean its not like gold is an issue.

stop showing off you RP newbie, no one cares

funky got the set off of ONE drop, first time anyones ever seen it on the server, along with the shadowcraft bp

i got the sacred charge off my first ubrs run and my shadowcraft bp too

and i can't stop laughing about the julie's daggers

don't you know anything about the barman shanker?

Yes the shanker is from brd, but I dont really care for it, it looks stupid. Ooo look at me I have a broken fucking bottle in my hand.

I got my Dal-Rend sword set and Eye of Rend in two UBRS runs so what the hell is your point? I also got my Shadowcraft pants and Cape of the Black Baron all in one drop off Rivendare. Again wtf is your point?

Vermillion1 said:
Yes the shanker is from brd, but I dont really care for it, it looks stupid. Ooo look at me I have a broken fucking bottle in my hand.

I got my Dal-Rend sword set and Eye of Rend in two UBRS runs so what the hell is your point? I also got my Shadowcraft pants and Cape of the Black Baron all in one drop off Rivendare. Again wtf is your point?

well you certainly have been lucky with those drops, some ppl i know took 70+ runs just to get rend's set.

the cap isnt all that great, neither is the whole shadowcraft armor set depending on your build, but thats not to say it doesnt have its uses. oh and i have 6/8 of the set and some of the bonuses do not seem to work.

i mix and match pieces for pvp/pve and raids like onyxia and MC.

my fire resist setup can almost hit 200 resist with buffs, my raid gear can hit over 5k hp with buffs.

my pvp/solo/instance setup gives me 24% crit at the moment. so save the eye of rend cuz the 2% crit it gives = ~60 agi at lvl 60.

and julies daggers for a dagger build is terrible, not so bad for the offhand but youd be better off getting something like bonescraper for your off-hand.

make fun of the barman shanker, but its one of the highest ambush daggers in the game right along with deathstriker due to its weapon dmg and speed. who cares what it looks like, as a rogue its about the dps you can dish out when needed, not how "pretty" you look.

Bohica said:
I'm sure prettiness is a primary concern on a PVE server.

Well duh. Who the fucks like running looking like Ronald McDonald or some multicolored fairy? Looks are always a plus in MMORPGs, quit being a pussy and admit it.

Vermillion1 said:
Well duh. Who the fucks like running looking like Ronald McDonald or some multicolored fairy? Looks are always a plus in MMORPGs, quit being a pussy and admit it.
HAY YOU GUYZZZZ. STOPTH BEINGTH QUEER AND ADMIT I LOOK GOOD.

Yes, Julie's is a great off-hand dagger, but not using the BEST ambush/backstab weapon in the game because it doesn't look cool is fucking retarded.

I bet you're the kind of person that wants player housing before battlegrounds.

Last edited:
And some how WoW holds anymore value in real life over TW?

WoW you play on a PV fucking P server. You win at life!

You have an awesome dagger! You win at life!

You have better equipment! You win at life!

Great comprehension on my point moron.

Vermillion1 said:

im placing this in the context of your tough-guy "im a pvp'r" comments on the pve/pvp thread.

ROFLMAO
Vermillion1 said:
You have an awesome dagger! You win at life!

You have better equipment! You win at life!

1. yuo are on a wow forum tied to a hardcore, competitive FPS game where we all LOVE to fight and kill

2. you are the one who made a thread about your gay daggers

apparently YOU are the one trying to win a life, not us.

No I went on a WoW forum and talked about WoW things. Im sorry, did I miss the point of this forum?

My point is some of you dorks take this stuff to far. Woopdeefucking do.

Edit: go look up any post, no where has anyone started anything about PvP servers, anything said was in response to one of you dumb fucks spouting off your bullshit about PvE servers. Go fucking look for yourself. You guys are douchebags, plain and simple. Fucking cliche internet trash talking monkey fucks.

Yea Im being an e-thug, it would be funny as shit to box one of you dipshits in the face for once instead of having to read about your stupid "Faggot this" and "Faggot that" bullshit.

Get over yourselfs, seriously.

Last edited:
Back