PVP not so PVP...

Crook3d -=VuP=-

Contributor
Veteran X
How come on PVP servers theres no pvp like in other games like this, UO for example. Why are there no guild vs guild fights? No honor system for killing the other faction or faction pts for killing the opposite faction for guilds to compete in. They need to do something to add to the pvp system or they might as well make them rp servers...

because blizzard are a bunch of lazy fucking douchebags who can't fucking keep a server up for more than a week without maintenance. They have no time to do anything new

Last edited:
yea... the little book that came w/ the game talked about dishonor points & whatnot, and being hated by your own faction for ganking. But then, i go on the WoW boards, and hear that blizzard got rid of that idea. wtf.

You straight up shouldn't be able to attack a guy 10 lvls below you without them attacking you first. Also they need to get some endgame content or ganking is just gonna get fucking worse. My alt is a 34 mage and thats pretty much asking for an ambush in the ass.

Vermillion1 said:
carebear server ftw (im gay please fuck me bodem).

Once battlegrounds comes out who gives a shit about contested areas.
maybe the people who dont want to wait in lines to have battles to fight with people

or maybe people that want to PVP with their guilds/friends or stage events with the opposing factions...or raid and counterraid

all of which we do on malganis. all of which you cant do on an RP server. HOORAY

RP servers are for faggots. Not playing PVP is for pussies. Getting ganked for 3 hrs straight in Stranglethorn is fucking annoying. I want Pepsi.

Bodom said:
maybe the people who dont want to wait in lines to have battles to fight with people

or maybe people that want to PVP with their guilds/friends or stage events with the opposing factions...or raid and counterraid

all of which we do on malganis. all of which you cant do on an RP server. HOORAY

Thanks once again for proving your ignorance on how much PvP happens on PvE servers. GG moron. :chill:

Ztir said:
Awww poor babies can't handle ganking :(:(:(:(

Yea, you guys can have all the ganking (tm). Why would I want to be ganked?

Oh wait... *fires up Counter-Strike*

Wow a game with some real "pvp"! amazing! :lol:

PvP servers will mean jack shit when Battlegrounds comes out, so guess what, I level easier, get equipment easier, and do whatever else easier.

You want to burn those extra midnight hours leveling/getting items cause of some random gankings more power to you.

edit: oh yea and you guys can be 10+ pionts cooler than me IRL cause you play on a PvP server "dood"! Can I have that supermodel your dating (cause you play on a PvP server) when you get bored with her? How about that Corvette? The Mansion perhaps?

Vermillion1 said:

PvP servers will mean jack shit when Battlegrounds comes out, so guess what, I level easier, get equipment easier, and do whatever else easier.

You want to burn those extra midnight hours leveling/getting items cause of some random gankings more power to you.

edit: oh yea and you guys can be 10+ pionts cooler than me IRL cause you play on a PvP server "dood"! Can I have that supermodel your dating (cause you play on a PvP server) when you get bored with her? How about that Corvette? The Mansion perhaps?

So you're making fun of him for not taking the easy way out and playing on a PvE server? That makes senese.

PvP takes at least some skill. You enjoy pussyfooting with mobs all the time?

*edit* btw from that picture your equipment looks pretty gimp, so it must not be that easy for you to get items.

non pvp servers are stupid

hey look there is someone of the opposing faction...i think ill attack him..wait...i cant becuase he doesnt want to fight....

Vermillion1 said:

Are you stupid?

The idiocy displayed in that remark right there warrants no response. It speaks for itself.

Vermillion1 said:

More like I'm cooler then you because I bought a game where 2 factions are at war so I can fight people, and because I'm not on a server where you purposly try to act like a purple elf with long ears

Last edited:
TechnoDonut said:
So you're making fun of him for not taking the easy way out and playing on a PvE server? That makes senese.

PvP takes at least some skill. You enjoy pussyfooting with mobs all the time?

*edit* btw from that picture your equipment looks pretty gimp, so it must not be that easy for you to get items.

The picture is over a month old, nice try at a witty retort though.

I find most people on a PvP server who seem to like to spam "PvE is carebear" "Get some skills newb" "Everyone gets ganked" Tend to also be the ones who played the most/leveled the fastest, so that when they were leveling they may as well have been playing on a PvE server, as there were almost no griegers around.

Personally i think both are fine for however you want to play, in the game at the current state, because you dont actually gain anything from PvP, apart from the challange etc, there are no items quests or reputation from it.

snow said:
because you dont actually gain anything from PvP, apart from the challange etc, there are no items quests or reputation from it.
you hit it right there...other than challenge, fun and excitement

there is no "challenge" to a PVE server (fighting in oppositional territory) unless you decide to make it that way

it IS carebear shit. you can literally be invincible to your sworn enemies (lol im roleplaying) unless you deem it necessary to add the challenge to your game

fuck PVE servers and anyone that says otherwise

You can still PvP on a PvE server, however you just dont get ganked is my understanding of it, although i wouldnt know i have a level 60 on a PvP server.

Back