Discordia released their video of killing Onyxia

i'm going to show my roommate this.

he finishes the key quest tonight, i think his guild attempts her soon.

Sir Lucius said:
that movie is worth it for the dance party alone
Seriously, it makes me laugh every time. Something about an undead epic mount running in circles really fast is just funny...

Speaking of which, does anyone have that song? (Boom Boom Boom [XXX Version] - Outhere Brothers) I've look everywhere and can't find it.

Edit: n/m. I just ripped the audio from the vid then editted out the first 11 minutes with 2 programs I just downloaded.

That was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Last edited:
i think we're doing onyxia round 2 around 6pm est

we've got some new strategies we want to try so we're gonna see how it pans out

went along with Legends of Azeroth/Wrath/Legends (Illidan) a few times over a couple nights. it was their/our first time there. got her to 75% the first time, 64% the second, the third was a bit jacked up because there were whelps left over from the second attempt that hadn't despawned. The last run was the most organized, and we got her to 64% again (just as she takes flight). Couldn't do any more that night because the queue was 500 long and people kept crashing and getting caught in it.

The only time I have seen a queue on Mal'Ganis was when WoW had JUST released the servers were getting assraped... but then we had a two-day downtime and we didn't have to worry about it! :x

the ONLY time we had queues was when illidan or tichondrius...on of those servers crashed after malganis for 2 days or something and eveyrone came to malganis for a half a week

that fucking sucked but it cleared out

we didn't have queues on our server until last week....one of the servers with "hardware problems" so they restricted how many people can be on the server...so now we get to wait 10-15 minutes before being able to get in the server now....really sucks

Back