The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

JuggerNaught said:
did you ever actually see this plane? No. You were told that there was a plane and it crashed.

Actually, I did see the plane. It was in lots of pieces (which tends to happen when they're crashed into a building).

Have you ever actually met these people who say their family were on that plane? No you were given a press release with a list of names on it.

I didn't actually meet the people from TWA Flt. 800 either, but I did see their disfigured corpses in our morgue, and did speak with family members of theirs. There were corpses pulled from the Pentagon crash, too, and I'm willing to take the word of family members who were interviewed that their loved one WAS indeed on that plane.

The point i'm trying to make is that things like passenger manifests and lists of family members can be produced...saying you had a 'flight 77' when everyone knows you have a fleet of the exact same plane makes your statement believeable.

Do you have any comprehension of how enormous a task that would be? You're talking about "producing" a list as if it were some incredibly simple concept. It's not.

You would have to get every employee in the airline ticketing process involved with the booking of said flight to go along with it. You would have to get the FAA to go along with it. You would have to get the rescue workers who pulled bodies and plane parts out of the building to go along with it. You would have to get the CEOs at American Airlines to go along with it. You would have to get the FBI to go along with it. You would have to get every employee in the Pentagon to go along with it. You would have to get every witness on 395 -- RIGHT NEXT TO THE PENTAGON -- who reported seeing the plane (I had just driven up 395 myself, 30 minutes prior in the morning rush, you can bank on the fact that there are at least 500 cars that would have had a good view) to go along with it. You would have to get the Social Security Administration to go along with it. You would have to get the Secretary of Transportation to go along with it. You would have to get the air traffic controllers to go along with it.

And that's just the beginning.

Seriously Jugg, you need to get out of the house more. :p

[MoM] Gort said:
...and the more I read this thread, the more I believe TW has an awful lot of fucking morons.

You have someone WHO WAS THERE telling you it was a plane. What more do you idiots want?

(Or maybe the super-secret gov't agency responsible has gotten to our beloved Bounty...the horror!)

No disrespect to bounty..but he wasnt there. He saw a plane go overhead (how many miles away was your office bounty?) and heard a crash..and was there the next day. He or anyone else see a 757 go into the building.

Bounty said:
Actually, I did see the plane. It was in lots of pieces (which tends to happen when they're crashed into a building).

I didn't actually meet the people from TWA Flt. 800 either, but I did see their disfigured corpses in our morgue, and did speak with family members of theirs. There were corpses pulled from the Pentagon crash, too, and I'm willing to take the word of family members who were interviewed that their loved one WAS indeed on that plane.

Do you have any comprehension of how enormous a task that would be? You're talking about "producing" a list as if it were some incredibly simple concept. It's not.

You would have to get every employee in the airline ticketing process involved with the booking of said flight to go along with it. You would have to get the FAA to go along with it. You would have to get the rescue workers who pulled bodies and plane parts out of the building to go along with it. You would have to get the CEOs at American Airlines to go along with it. You would have to get the FBI to go along with it. You would have to get every employee in the Pentagon to go along with it. You would have to get every witness on 395 -- RIGHT NEXT TO THE PENTAGON -- who reported seeing the plane (I had just driven up 395 myself, 30 minutes prior in the morning rush, you can bank on the fact that there are at least 500 cars that would have had a good view) to go along with it. You would have to get the Social Security Administration to go along with it. You would have to get the Secretary of Transportation to go along with it. You would have to get the air traffic controllers to go along with it.

He's like another fucking Mav

Bounty said:
I dont doubt that you saw plane parts. But did YOU see a 757 hit the pentagon..or did YOU see a pile of smoldering debris with a few scant parts that were from an aircraft of some sort?

I didn't actually meet the people from TWA Flt. 800 either, but I did see their disfigured corpses in our morgue, and did speak with family members of theirs. There were corpses pulled from the Pentagon crash, too.
and did you see corpses at the pentagon? Oh thats right, they were all carried by inertia into this hole that doesnt have the space to fit all of the mass of this aircraft of and its contents into and then conviently burned out of existence.

So you mean you would have to get all those agencies who's very welfare depends on the administration that would be telling them to say this happened when it didnt to go along...yeah that would be tough wouldnt it?

It would be damn near impossible to tell all these agencies that it would be very lucrative to go along with the story of a jetairliner crashing..that never crashed, people dying, that don't really die...i bet the would lose a lot of sleep over that relatively little white lie when they get their 6 figure bonus checks.

Last edited:
JuggerNaught said:
No disrespect to bounty..but he wasnt there. He saw a plane go overhead (how many miles away was your office bounty?) and heard a crash..and was there the next day. He or anyone else see a 757 go into the building.

My office was about one and a half miles away, across the Pentagon in SW D.C. I didn't see the plane on its approach path, either -- I saw the smoke afterward.

I DID see the plane in its little parts the next day. I highly doubt they were "planted" there.

JuggerNaught said:
So you mean you would have to get all those agencies who's very welfare depends on the administration that would be telling them to say this happened when it didnt to go along...yeah that would be tough wouldnt it?

It would be damn near impossible to tell all these agencies that it would be very lucrative to go along with the story of a jetairliner crashing..that never crashed, people dying, that don't really die...i bet the would lose a lot of sleep over that relatively little white lie when they get their 6 figure bonus checks.

All the arguments that Flight 77 is either fictitious or that it "disappeared" elsewhere are fucking stupid. The simple reason is logistics and the breadth of such a conspiracy. If it never existed, how big of a network of people do you need to maintain the illusion that a jetliner full of passangers was destroyed? The answer is, too fucking big. If they took the plane elsewhere and blew it up, why the fuck wouldn't they just crash it into the building in the first place instead of sending a missile or something else that would be questioned ad nauseum? On the infinitesimally plausible assumption that they shot down Flight 77 and still wanted to smash something into the pentagon, why would they, according to the "no plane" theory, use something like a missile? Why not just gas up an identical plane so the results would be authentic? Occam's razor - think about it.

Sheesh.

Bounty said:
My office was about one and a half miles away, across the Pentagon in SW D.C. I didn't see the plane on its approach path, either -- I saw the smoke afterward.

I DID see the plane in its little parts the next day. I highly doubt they were "planted" there.

Thats my point..you didnt see it...there has yet to be anyone out of this entire thing say 'i saw it hit'

All the video from various places that would have caught this is all either confiscated or missing key frames..and this doesnt strike anyone as odd?

There is a film from a security camera from what appears to be an entrance to the parking area of the pentagon....missing 3-4 frames..the same frames that would show without a doubt what hit the pentagon..where did those 3 frames go?

This is as ridiculous as the 'missle' bullshit we had to put up with after TWA Flight 800.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Seriously people, go work in the Beltway for a while, and you'll come to understand that the U.S. Government is too fucking inefficient to orchestrate and maintain any conspiracy of this nature.

There's no way -- with all the leaks in D.C. -- that information like that could ever be contained.

If you've never worked inside the Beltway, never worked in higher-level Government offices, never worked crisis situations, never worked in a public relations capacity ... then you probably have no idea what you're talking about.

Bounty said:
This is as ridiculous as the 'missle' bullshit we had to put up with after TWA Flight 800.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Seriously people, go work in the Beltway for a while, and you'll come to understand that the U.S. Government is too fucking inefficient to orchestrate and maintain any conspiracy of this nature.

There's no way -- with all the leaks in D.C. -- that information like that could ever be contained.

If you've never worked inside the Beltway, never worked in higher-level Government offices, never worked crisis situations, never worked in a public relations capacity ... then you probably have no idea what you're talking about.

Just like there's no way that the government could keep the assasination of a president secret for 40 years?

Oh thats right, it was really an unemployed retard with a $10 bolt action rifle that got 3 killshots with one of them being a headshot on a moving target from a third story window ;)

I didn't witness Hiroshima either, but I believe it happened as we have been told.

BUT IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A COMET!!!

The only way to put this whole thing to rest is to put another 757 through the wall of the pentagon at the exact same angle, speed and variables and see what happens

can't argue with observable science

JuggerNaught said:
Just like there's no way that the government could keep the assasination of a president secret for 40 years?

Oh thats right, it was really an unemployed retard with a $10 bolt action rifle that got 3 killshots with one of them being a headshot on a moving target from a third story window ;)

Let's try to stick with one hair-brained conspiracy theory at the time. You're trying to compare a hand-grenade to an atom bomb.

JuggerNaught said:

The number of people involved with or that would know the details of such an assassination is miniscule compared to the network of people you would need to pull off a batshit crazy plan to not only conceal/fake the details of a commercial plane but also the lives of 70 people including friends, relatives, school teachers, neighbours, pets, coworkers, mail, classmates, pizza deliverers... and so forth.

For all the people saying 'god your stupid' here's your job:

Find one person that said "I saw it hit" Not someone who says 'i saw a plane go over and heard a boom'

Find one suveillance video from a place that has to be crawling with cameras like the pentagon that shows an incoming aircraft.

You cant...this doesnt seem odd to anyone?

every once in a while, juggernaught has to display his mongoloid level intelligence with the new mebers here. it's like how forests naturally have forest fires...

-iA- Sass said:
The number of people involved with or that would know the details of such an assassination is miniscule compared to the network of people you would need to pull off a batshit crazy plan to not only conceal/fake the details of a commercial plane but also the lives of 70 people including friends, relatives, school teachers, neighbours, pets, coworkers, mail, classmates, pizza deliverers... and so forth.

The neighbours, pets, coworkers, pmail, classmates, and pizza delivers of people who werent on an aircraft that we are debating the existence of?

yeah that would be tough wouldnt it?

Back