so why can a bear level 6 beat the crap out of me but not one of those damn zombies?

Alfred Neuman

Futbal Expert5
Veteran X
when i was level 4, i managed to kill these zombies. i didnt get damanged too much. now that i leveled, i went across the cave into th eother side and fought a tiger and thena bear.

somehow the bear kicked the shit out of me. at this point i was level 5 and it was a level 6. bears have a stronger attack or somethin?

btw im a paladin level 5 on the same server as tai, bridude. ive been sticking to the spawning point of the dwarfs killing level 1-4 creatures hoping to level soon so i can cross into the area where these bears at.

:lol: at your quick rebuttle to your own post

but yes, don't fuck with bears.

(idk, i don't undestand what your asking.....but yes, certain creatures have more offensive attacks and do more damage than other types of creatures)

Gosh the L2 models are so pretty... and omg Brig is so hott... No... I must resist the urge to search for private servers...

Anywho, Alfy, by your post I'm assuming you're a Dwarf Paly and those were trolls you killed, not zombies.

Every race's starting areas have easier mobs than the surrounding areas in the zone. When you leave Coldridge, stay on the path and run to Kharanos and get a couple easy quests there.

Don't forget you can heal. Tip: your first 5 talent points should be in Spiritual Focus (70% chance to ignore interruption when casting Holy Light/Flash of Light).

well i got all the training i can get at level 5.

i just wanna join the higher ups ppl and level that way :eek: i find it fun todo it that way :/

haha... just keep your weapon at your level... i just made levels 1-15 in 7 hours play time... if you can keep your damage at your level youll be good until better drops come.

|Slobax| said:
:lol: at your quick rebuttle to your own post

but yes, don't fuck with bears.

(idk, i don't undestand what your asking.....but yes, certain creatures have more offensive attacks and do more damage than other types of creatures)

Don't fuck with crabs either. Lvl 17 warrior with some extremely up to date gear (mostly green at my level or two below) and I was killing lvl 16 - 18 crabs in darkshore. Died like four times to an extremely close fight (down them down to a sliver). Of course that may also be because I miss four out of every five swings and my skills like Sunder Armor only hit once every other time.

Bodom said:
bears have extra HP for their level

This is of course assuming there is a kind of general "standard" stat set for any and all monsters based on experience level. Pretty sure there would be one.

Bears = More HP than standard.
Crabs/turtles = higher armor than standard
Cats = Higher damage/DPS than standard

But then it would be ungodly tedious to go through that for each and every monster.

Ciceron said:
I generally find it easier to kill humanoids over beasts, period.

Especially the spellcaster humanoids. Blue mana bar = Very soft and easy to kill. Provided you have skills to disrupt their spellcasting.

Ciceron said:
Gosh the L2 models are so pretty... and omg Brig is so hott... No... I must resist the urge to search for private servers...
screw the private servers. real servers are where it's at. Drama+++

i'm just playing L2 until WoW decides to get a real end game that i can look forward to.

I've been having router issues so haven't been able to get on the last two evenings. :( I hope to pick up a new one on the way home in which case I'll try and come help you out a bit tonight Alf.

Bridude said:
al, I made an alt to lvl with you. Only problem is now im lvl 18. When do you play?

wtf? :(

i havent been able to play last 2 nights. ill play tonight. :(

only places i go is into the caves just to the right of the spawning area for the dwarfs. theres level 4 creatures who give me $$.

Feannag said:
Don't fuck with crabs either. Lvl 17 warrior with some extremely up to date gear (mostly green at my level or two below) and I was killing lvl 16 - 18 crabs in darkshore. Died like four times to an extremely close fight (down them down to a sliver). Of course that may also be because I miss four out of every five swings and my skills like Sunder Armor only hit once every other time.

Maybe you just suck at warrior-ing

I've got a 45 one and I only miss like once every 6 or seven swings...
Every once in a while I get a run of 5 misses in a row but hopefully I will be appeased with some extra rage in the next patch.

Back