Who is going to buy their level 60 mount?

EAChris said:
The Undead epic is awesome. I should have mine sometime this summer.
is that the war horse with the shields & skulls on the sides? he just showed me the mount and it does look pretty cool w/ the glowing aura and stuff.

if you dont think an epic mount is important, then I hope you're having fun on your PvE servers...

Last edited:
ZenTseTse said:
i admit the UC epics are cool... :D

but still not worth 900g unless you have nothing to use it on.

Baron Rivendare in strath drops the UD epic mount, which can used as a mount by anyone except taurens...

Id like the Winterspring Frostsaber mount, but I really do not believe I have it in me to farm that much faction :/

Maniacal said:
Baron Rivendare in strath drops the UD epic mount, which can used as a mount by anyone except taurens...

one of the "blue posters" on the blizzard forums said they recently changed baron's riv's mount so that it could be ridden by cows. :)
hopefully they up the drop rate too. ud epic is by far the best looking mount next to rend's ;P

Blotter said:
if you dont think an epic mount is important, then I hope you're having fun on your PvE servers...

i play pvp... and in fact, that is just about ALL i do... is pvp with my lvl 60 warlock (hilsbrad, tanaris, stv)

epic would be nice for chasing tards down, but 900g? i dont think so... and i think it's VERY silly to argue that is worth it just for pvp.

however, of course... if you get a baron drop for free. sweet

of course... if you have "extra" 900g and nothing to spend it on. sweet.

Feannag said:
I play on Gorefiend, at lvl 26 I have about 14g saved up mostly from selling potions on AH. It's a lot more than what I was saving on an earlier (and no deleted) character.

Given that I may just buy the training at 40 and just save and pick up the epic mount at 60.

You serious? I make a lot of money off selling mana pots and swiftness pots. Stupid whores on Gorefiend try to push 1g or 80s for a stack of 5, I usually keep my price to 50s a stack. It's a fuckton more money than I ever made doing leatherworking. In fact, alchemy is actually acting like a real profession for me.
i make a shitload of money selling stormshroud to people

Blotter said:

Typical response from a PVP Idiot. PvE implies we have no PvP and everyones doing the quests. But we do have PvP and on the whole it's more fun because there's little (if any) ganking/griefing. It's about skill and not about level, But I guess you wouldn't know that you're too busy ganking anything at least 10 levels below you that comes into your limited field of vision.

And no, an Epic mount isn't important. Why's that? Because anyone can get them. Once everyone has one they quickly forget who was the first few to have them to start. If only a fixed number of players could get them then yes, it would be important. But it's not, anyone with the money can get it.

Feannag said:
Typical response from a PVP Idiot. PvE implies we have no PvP and everyones doing the quests. But we do have PvP and on the whole it's more fun because there's little (if any) ganking/griefing. It's about skill and not about level, But I guess you wouldn't know that you're too busy ganking anything at least 10 levels below you that comes into your limited field of vision.

And no, an Epic mount isn't important. Why's that? Because anyone can get them. Once everyone has one they quickly forget who was the first few to have them to start. If only a fixed number of players could get them then yes, it would be important. But it's not, anyone with the money can get it.

I think you're more pissed he pegged you correctly from one comment from you rofl.

Feannag said:

cry more newb?

hope ure havin fun in carebear land

But we do have PvP and on the whole it's more fun

:rofl: You are stupid. I bet you are Alliance, since Alliance outnumber Horde on almost every server. I have a char on a PvE server where every night the Alliance raid Tarren fucking Mill with over 50 LVL 55+'s. They outnumber us about 4:1 every time. I hardly call this more fun.

Back