Two new test servers coming up and patch notes

motoko said:
One new instance, capped at 5 people to make it last as long as possible, is all we will be getting in a month or two, when they make these changes live finally.
God forbid people actually use skill instead of numbers.

No doubt the items will be worth the time/difficulty.

well guys, i hate to say it...

but i dont think this patch is MEANT to blow us away with content. :D

this patch is a done deal. they put out patch notes already.

what IS interesting and exciting is that they are currently implementing a test server system. this will be open to us all soon, and used to test upcoming content like battlegrounds before it goes live.

personally, i think that's awesome and signals lots more content to roll out over coming months.

Heh

The reincarnation thing really isn't that bad, considering Shamans start with 5%/5% health/mana on reincarnation.

Choose to either chug a health or mana potion after that is up to the Shaman, but it's not terribly detrimental to any other class...And the searing totem? I've never seen -any- Shaman use that against me in PvP.

Now.. Increasing Warrior costs? I paid 8g 99s for my 56 skills, this is BS.

* In-game mail sent from GMs will now use official Blizzard stationery.
* The Drunk effect has been greatly enhanced.

Man those had to have been at the top of the priority list...

That's 1.25 fucktons of changes/fixes/etc. But barring that one new instance, there's no new content. I sum up.

- Almost all class training costs lowered.
- Warriors got some lovin', hope it's good.
- The Miss bug will now officially be the Dodge/Parry bug.
- They added one more new instance, which will grow old and boring in approximately 5.45 hours of implementation.

I'm still waiting for REAL new content.

I think the miss change will be an excellent fix for Warriors.

Instead of miss, miss, miss, and no chance to hit back, you may see a miss, dodge, miss, parry. If you are in battle stance, you can use overpower more often if this is the case...[strike]and if you are in defensive stance, you can revenge until your heart's content.[/strike]

EDIT:

It's like I don't even know how to play my own class, heh. This miss-bug-fix thing will only greatly help Overpower.

Skyler said:
I think the miss change will be an excellent fix for Warriors.

Instead of miss, miss, miss, and no chance to hit back, you may see a miss, dodge, miss, parry. If you are in battle stance, you can use overpower more often if this is the case...[strike]and if you are in defensive stance, you can revenge until your heart's content.[/strike]

EDIT:

It's like I don't even know how to play my own class, heh. This miss-bug-fix thing will only greatly help Overpower.

Helps our rage generation TONS too now.

Back