Garr

Sijandi

Veteran X
Has anyone beaten him? We managed to kill Ghennas tonight but Garr kicked our ass. The best ideas were too bring 8 warlocks.

i cant help it if im not available for raids. ive only been on 2 MC runs =[] lucifron bugged, magmadar, and our first garr attempt that ended in a wipe

jealous much?

im not familiar with the history here but let me get this straight.
Guy A asks if anyone has beaten a specific boss.
Guy B says yes 5 times.
Guy B then admit to being on no MC raids that went anywhere and is apparently taking credit for others 'accomplishments'
Guy B then says people are jealous of him?

There is nothing exciting or interesting about MC. Every time you get stuck you have to do something obnoxious to get to the next step. It is a very boring zone for diehard pve players. I think my guild is on the 4th or 5th boss I could never be bothered to go back to that place. The worst part is that the people actually think they are gearing for pvp but deep down they still are hardwired to chase loot like in EQ.

Going back down today. I think they settled on bringing 4 warlocks. Will let you know how we do.

btw we are an alliance guild on deathwing.

booty said:
im not familiar with the history here but let me get this straight.
Guy A asks if anyone has beaten a specific boss.
Guy B says yes 5 times.
Guy B then admit to being on no MC raids that went anywhere and is apparently taking credit for others 'accomplishments'
Guy B then says people are jealous of him?

There is nothing exciting or interesting about MC. Every time you get stuck you have to do something obnoxious to get to the next step. It is a very boring zone for diehard pve players. I think my guild is on the 4th or 5th boss I could never be bothered to go back to that place. The worst part is that the people actually think they are gearing for pvp but deep down they still are hardwired to chase loot like in EQ.
no i did not solo garr. yes my guild did garr 5 times successfully. am i personally taking credit for what my guild did? no. why would you even think that.

he asked if people have killed him. next time ill say yes my guild did 5 times but not me since i wasnt on those raids ok?

jealous of what? your ability to not get invited on your own guild raids?

you are always the first one to boast on this forum. anyone can go to your guild's DKP page and see that you are ranked 86th out of 91 members for raids. your instance DKP is high though, leading me to believe you get stuck on a lot of strath runs while the real members go to MC.

it's almost like when a patriot's fan says "dude we kicked ass this year".

rukkus said:
jealous of what? your ability to not get invited on your own guild raids?

you are always the first one to boast on this forum. anyone can go to your guild's DKP page and see that you are ranked 86th out of 91 members for raids. your instance DKP is high though, leading me to believe you get stuck on a lot of strath runs while the real members go to MC.

it's almost like when a patriot's fan says "dude we kicked ass this year".
ive "boasted" on the boards once...and that was about MC following mokoto's look at us we rock post.

as far as DKP goes...i havent been on many MC raids which is true enough. i usually dont have the time/cant make it so i dont run it. and you get points for each boss so a group that does all of MC will easily outdistance those that only make it so far before its finished later.

instance jp i have high amounts b/c ive led a lbrs group or two and led a buncha strat raids w/o rolling.

its all relative. you make do with the time you have. unfortunately i cant make it into MC stuff often so i dont end up going. ill take what i can get and if someone asks if anyone has killed "x boss" what is to stop me from saying that the guild has?

nothing.

Back