Frostsaber mount.

motoko

Banned
Anyone else trying for this? :O

I hear it's pretty much impossible for non-NE players. As I'm NE it's a nice way to pass the time when nothing is going on. The second quest is pretty good money too.

Uh. Isn't there a creature in Winterspring that very very slightly (i.e. deserves no faction message) raises your Darnassus faction ever time you kill it?

Like with a faction tracker, you can see very small changes, but anything under "very slightly" doesn't get posted on the combat log.

You can gain faction in Winterspring to buy a Frostsaber mount which is a different skinned epic. The reason it would be "impossible" for non-NE players is because you would still need panther training to ride it.

buddy in my guild is attempting to do it.

he looked up some statistics some guy who did it released, and i believe the first rep status gain to friendly is 20 quest turn-ins. it doubles each time, so he's going to be turning in the rep quest several hundred times.

the guy who did it said he could have leveled three guys to 60 in that time.

30 turn ins for first quest, collecting meats which takes about an hour a turn in

im on second quest now which isnt too bad, the furblogs actually drop decent money and items, gotten a backpack and +7 agil to boots enchant.

guildmate also got destiny to drop off one of the bears for first quest :(

i can see this taking as long as 3 60's though ..

Yep. :(

faction.jpg

Impossible in terms of doing quests, like..quests from 1-60.

Reoccuring quests or faction kills, it's possible. I'm about 100 scourge kills (raid wise) away from becoming exhalted to Argent Dawn, but that's not terribly hard to do.

Skyler said:
Impossible in terms of doing quests, like..quests from 1-60.

Reoccuring quests or faction kills, it's possible. I'm about 100 scourge kills (raid wise) away from becoming exhalted to Argent Dawn, but that's not terribly hard to do.
its far easier to get exhalted with argent dawn b.c killing any undead in the raids gives you decent points and bosses give more

then you get stones for faction. halfway through honored you stop getting faction from killling anything but bosses (Excluding the stones)

its still easier than with your own faction

Back