[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

im not saying its reasonable

im saying its a little weird for a 17 year old boy to keep detailed calendars of his social life and save them for 35 years
This ^ is a perfect example as to why leftists will never fully understand economic theory.

Do you still have your yearbook from school?

What you think might be an odd behavior of what someone places value in, the same person can say the same about something you find valuable. Understanding the concept of 'value' is key for discussing economic theory. For a man to keep a calendar from 35 years ago can only mean there is something on it that he finds valuable while you and I would shrug our shoulders.

This is the main reason why Marx's labor theory of value of economics will always fail. It cannot account for humans placing value in seemingly retarded items. The cost of everything is predetermined no matter the sentimental value the owner of the item has for it. For Brett, this calendar is valuable.

In the next month, I plan on cleaning out my garage. Has years and years of items that at one point, I found valuable. Many of these items revolve around my daughter growing up but somewhere above my garage on the rafters, I have shit from when I was in high school. I don't think I have a calendar but I am sure I have items up there that I place value in items Brett would shrug his shoulders at.

Last edited:
What+the+is+happening+doesnt+isreal+have+a+large+_b29c0b9ce7095ea847f4601ed9b4c148.jpg

Is sexual 'misconduct' illegal?

What 1 person finds to be 'misconduct', another might find to be perfectly normal.

thats exactly why the language was changed. Misconduct doesnt have to be proved in a court. It's like calling someone a "bad" person, its subjective. You say "misconduct" everyone gets triggered.

The #Metoo movement was meant to be used for exactly this reason.

Rod Rosenstein will more than likely be forced to resign or be walked out in handcuffs after the declass

wats muslim extraction... is that like squeeze muslim juice concentrate or something

good question......my guess is some muzzie derivative they can't classify

but what I do know is that they made similar muzzies = White for these 2017 FBI crime statistics below

still playing games with this re categorizing of people

This is a newly proposed racial category for the 2020 Census/FBI/DOJ etc. Today they are categorized as "White"

C2SLl0_VQAEny86.jpg

brilliant way to do away with muslim extremism

wut muslim extremism

exactly......there is none now (as of 2017)

Dn20eHGU0AEArpK.jpg

Dn37BCOU8AA5z0V.jpg

full source:

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Last edited:
Rod Rosenstein will more than likely be forced to resign or be walked out in handcuffs after the declass

I hope he makes Trump fire him. If he resigns Trump gets to appoint his replacement for like 8 months or something. If he's fired his replacement requires confirmation.

I hope he makes Trump fire him. If he resigns Trump gets to appoint his replacement for like 8 months or something. If he's fired his replacement requires confirmation.

Doesn't the next person in the chain of command take over the investigation regardless?

ur probably still not even going 2 read it but basically if he resigns trump can appoint anyone and if he's fired he has to go through congress

Can't read something if it won't load. But again if Rosenstein departs in any fashion, solicitor general Noel Francisco takes his place overseeing the investigation.

I learned from Stormy Daniels if you moon someone, flash your tits, or hang dong you have raped them. If they are drunk it's upgraded to super rape with full on AIDS.

Back