[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Lol the old guard is tripping over their own feet trying to convict each other.

Bill C interview was a colossal fuck up. Hillary C won’t shut her trap. Nancy P thinks George B is still president.

Andrew C just unloaded a $15 million tax payer funded movie hub project for......$1 and generated (2) full time jobs over its lifetime compared to the estimated (350) it was supposed to make but that failure is a drop in the bucket compared to his colossal $750 million boondoggle Buffalo solar plant.

Not much positive news coming from the left.... especially now that their weaponized FBI darlings are being exposed for being partisan shills.

Don’t know guys, the rights worst extremist are still patriotic God fearing people... the lefts worse are cutting their dicks off and smearing shit on their faces and blubbering to normalize mental disorders.....uh, what side of history are you on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope it was on video. :lol:

Not cool - but I am sure it would be funny to see - at least for a brief moment until you realize the tax dollars just wasted.

It will be interesting to see when the eye will focus on certain media companies and force them to register as lobbyists :lol:

Maga finally a big win

We swatted the hogg!

Thanks 4 the win soros

No one was at home at the time of the incident, Oglesby said. Hogg and his family are in Washington D.C to accept the RFK Humanitarian Award.

Last edited:
The pension crisis? Ive posted about it hundreds of times when the local tw conservatives spam about crime which is a non issue and the pension crisis is going to bankrupt the state.

Thats why I wont own here just renting not locking myself into increasing property tax from the democratic machine. Those are the real criminals theyve been fucking the state for years.

Fool look up mike madigan hes legit thew biggest crook in the us.

They will either have to amend the Constitution to get rid of pensions or go bankrupt.

Most people will just move... I may move if property tax goes up

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-illinois-madigan/

Last edited:
Back