[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

33967240_1870742922947677_6910579830685696000_n.jpg

34036956_1516314765163004_7578302096793927680_n.jpg

it is cool.......black people can't be racist

Suck it :lol:

How Donald Trump is weaponising the courts for political ends

With just over a year in office, Donald Trump has already appointed 21 of America’s 167 current circuit judges and intends to fill an additional 20 or more vacancies by the end of the year. He is far outpacing Barack Obama, whose 21st circuit court nominee was approved 33 months into his presidency amid gridlock in Congress. Seventeen of Trump’s nominees for district courts, most of whom replaced Democratic appointees, have also been approved by the Republican-controlled Senate.

Dominated by white men, many of whom are under 50, it is the least diverse crop of new judges for a generation and may prove Trump’s most lasting legacy. Last December, for example, an analysis by the progressive organisation Lambda Legal found that nearly one-third of his judicial nominees up to that point had anti-LGBT records, with some openly hostile to gay rights.

Anti-Trump fervor backfires on Democrats

“A recent Harvard University/Harris Poll provides some insights as to why President Trump’s support is actually increasing among voters and offers data to explain why he may be re-elected in 2020. I realize that many people don’t want to hear that, but hiding from a noxious reality is neither healthy nor helpful,” veteran pollster John Zogby writes in an analysis for Forbes, citing the influence of “a growing feeling of optimism” and rising approval of Mr. Trump across multiple demographics.

“The President can bolster his creds with both his voter base and beyond. It will also makes it much harder for Democrats to run on a slogan that argues that they can do anything ‘better,’ as their current consultant-driven message suggests,” Mr. Zogby advises.

POLL DU JOUR

• 47 percent of registered U.S. voters approve of the job President Trump is doing; 80 percent of Republicans, 44 percent of independents and 16 percent of Democrats agree.

• 43 percent approve of the job their district lawmakers are doing; 50 percent of Republicans, 45 percent of independents and 36 percent of Democrats agree.

• 40 percent would vote for the Democratic congressional candidate right now; 5 percent of Republicans, 23 percent of independents and 84 percent of Democrats agree.

• 37 percent would vote for the Republican candidate right now; 75 percent of Republicans, 22 percent of independents and 3 percent of Democrats agree.

Source: A Reuters/IPSOS of 1,080 registered U.S. voters conducted May 18-22 and released Tuesday.

So I work for a major corporation you all know of. I am a SERIOUS minority where I work, like maybe 10% white it's probably 75% Indian. However, once Trump was elected and the H1B1 thing became an issue they started hiring white people, Millennials actually.

I can't not laugh at the irony that Trump is the only reason they have a job but they ridicule him when I hear them talking.

People tend to overlook a lot of things when money is involved. To run on a platform of impeach Trump and raising taxes reeks of insanity.

The true dems know this and are shitting themselves... the rest of the left is clueless

You can't spend 2 years screaming that the economy will be ruined and a madman has the nuclear codes, only for the economy to do well and wars being ended rather than started, without people starting to roll their eyes at the hyperbole.

Yet that is and remains, the dems midterm strategy

unemployment rate lowest since the 70s
black unemployment rate lowest since 1860s

Dems: "ZOMG DRUMF SKY IS FALLING! HE IS RAISN AGAINST BLM PPL".

Back