[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

When you have nothing to hide keeping good records is a very good idea. Saving docs/records has saved my faggot ass more than once. :shrug:

lVRHdX7.jpg

He shouldn't have to provide anything other than a denial. Expecting someone to provide evidence of their whereabouts over the course of a three year period from 35 years ago is a completely unreasonable request.

im not saying its reasonable

im saying its a little weird for a 17 year old boy to keep detailed calendars of his social life and save them for 35 years

But its totally not weird for a 15 year old girl to get 'raped' not remember when, why or how and block it out for 35 years until JUST before this guy is getting pulled up to the USSC?

"I said to the Governor of North Dakota; 'I didn't know you could have droughts this far north. Apparently it happens."

Not since SlotR, Havax, or Validuz has a human being had less of a grasp of science or math. I don't wish him to be raped or beaten, but I do want him in prison.

Maybe it's more of a summer journal or something. People keep their shitty yearbooks for life..why not some lame ass diary too. This dude was probably a straight edge dweeb let's get real.
im not saying its reasonable

im saying its a little weird for a 17 year old boy to keep detailed calendars of his social life and save them for 35 years

holy fucking shit they are desperate :rofl:

just chunking women at the wall trying to make something stick

and each one that comes of false, the should be executed on pay per view and their heads put on a pike as a warning to all those that follow

Back