[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"Detectives also searched the students home and found no evidence that he possessed or had immediate access to any type of firearm. "

WHAT THE FUCK

I am assuming the cops did their usual bullying tactics against the kid's mother or something and got her to agree to the search rather than somehow obtaining a warrant for this nonsense. Either way, someone says the word "gun" and they knock on doors now? For fuck's sake...

Yes, yes he is. That whole exchange was some of god-tier trolling on Alex "They're Turning the Frogs Gay" Jones' part, God bless him... I haven't laughed that hard at what amounted to a clown fiesta of epic proportions in a long time.

So worth a watch:

Look at 4:10

What a pussy. That's like something an angry woman would do.

"Detectives also searched the students home and found no evidence that he possessed or had immediate access to any type of firearm. "

WHAT THE FUCK

I am assuming the cops did their usual bullying tactics against the kid's mother or something and got her to agree to the search rather than somehow obtaining a warrant for this nonsense. Either way, someone says the word "gun" and they knock on doors now? For fuck's sake...

An elementary school kid was kicked out for biting his snacktime poptart into the shape of a gun and i remember one that drew a gun and was also sent hom

Don't you find it that video games focus a person's rage at a specific target? Like some shitty teammate, or opponent or a cheater or the shit devs for not fixing imbalance?

I don't see that playing out the next day where a kid shoots random classmates. If they shot up Blizzard HQ i'd think; "yeah those games really put that guy over the edge, he went and took out as many Blizzard employees as he could."

Not many games have you play the role of a kid who gets bullied and the game has you shoot dead those who pick on you.... or build a relationship up with a cute girl who then cheats on you and the game plays out where you kill her out of revenge/spite.

I'm just not seeing the correlation between video games and random shootings other than games can be be violent and so can people in real life. Does anyone remember when Jack Thompson claimed The Sims was a pedo training sim because you could watch kids use the bathroom?

I feel like the only reason gun control becomes such a huge topic when school shootings happen is because nobody wants to pay to fund schools to a level that could prevent kids from falling through the cracks.

So much maga notice all the trumpster disappeared today lmao :lol:

Seeing supertrap justify bump stock ban was hilarious lmao what a cuckout

Back