[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

dealy's 5 year plan is to have enough money to make custom meat smokers

every good post involves bacon and hog belly

he laughing at your heart disease

let us think about that

My blood pressure is perfect without meds.

My diabetes is under control without meds except for 1 shot a week 5.4 A1C last week.

My cholesterol is perfect

I exercise as able

I eat healthy food.

I weigh as of this morning, 189

Who is the unhealthy ones?

8c9.png

Since everyone seems so against trickle-down, I feel compelled to defend it:

Trickle-down economics works extremely well on a global scale.
For example, rich companies have invested very heavily in developing nations, and as a result -- we have decreased world poverty by more than half in the past 30 years. This is a very clear and obvious example of the rich elevating the world, which wouldn't have happened if the rich did not exist.

If we give rich companies more money, where exactly do you think they are going to invest it? I bet it is exactly the same place that they are already investing in -- new foreign markets.

If we give the US government more money, where do you think they will invest it? Maybe they'll invest it in the US.

A couple points. Corporations are already accumulating vast stores of cash, indicating that they've run out of worthwhile investment opportunities:
Chart-1---Cash-Reaches-1.9-Trillion-USD-1.png

Maybe more to the point, trickle-down describes increased after-tax income to the wealthy, rather than coprorations. In theory it would lead to increased investment and a growing economy. In reality it has never borne out that way. There is already a glut of savings (see high asset prices world-wide), and it's demand that the economy is craving. Increasing after-tax income to middle and lower classes would feed that demand, as they have a higher propensity to spend increased income rather than simply add it to their investment asset base.

If there were ever a time where demand outstripped deployed investment capital, you might make a case that increased income to the wealthy would be called for. That does not at all describe today's world though.

theory based economic policy by arts majors

is like hard science from social scientists

equally applicable and realistic in implementation too

these people can't even feed themselves or pay their student loans

but want to skip to running the economy for everyone...........LMAO

passssssss

yeah you're more inclined with the alternative approach

making shit up and supporting it with images of fake twitter accounts

nexting on tw was awesome because then real facts were used to troll people

now its just tele spastic ramblings of things he makes up in his own mind about u

lol

kids have lots of big ideas too

but as property, not people, we tell them they don't run the household as parents

yet alone the entire families finances......or the nations

maybe similar rules should be made for adult children as well (who can't pay for themselves and are equally irresponsible)

chode has to be able to feed himself and/or pay his student loan debts before creating nations central planning priorities

these are basic requests for the non-criminally insane

Last edited:
Back