[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:lol:

The entire article that you called out, authored by the billionaire you seem to be goading, is about how trickle down does not work, and how our middle class was at its strongest when then richest amongst us were taxed over 40%.

He's advocating for the increase in taxation of the extremely wealthy, himself included.

As I said, he's advocating to "volunteer" his money at point of gun. He will be charitable as long as he's forced to be.

There is not a single law on the books that prevents him from literally donating his entire fortune tomorrow. He can overpay his taxes every year if he's that inclined. Do you have any disposable income yourself? Are you donating more to the government than you're required to? What's your limit? Where does your morality supersede your practicality?

Do you have any disposable income yourself? Are you donating more to the government than you're required to? What's your limit? Where does your morality supersede your practicality?

Excellent and well thought out questions that will never be answered.

I'm a very charitable person. I've thought about volunteering at a soup kitchen though I just don't have the time to do it.

See those guys in the green and blue? Let's give them a fat tax break because it'll trickle on down. Yellow and red can pick up the slack.

52CUdcH.png

See those guys in the green and blue? Let's give them a fat tax break because it'll trickle on down. Yellow and red can pick up the slack.

52CUdcH.png
if youre upset with living in poverty, i'd suggest maybe finding new employment

perhaps spend the energy on working instead of crying about trump, or demanding that successful people just give lazy people their shit

Back