[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 209 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 209 of 229
CxD
VeteranXX
Old
4161 - 04-09-2009, 00:23
im looking for a good internet fight.

Its been a while since tw has had good e-drama

Sponsored Links
zorro
VeteranXV
Old
4162 - 04-09-2009, 00:24
sum up these posts

Did he win or what?

blazindave
Veteran
Old
4163 - 04-09-2009, 00:24
No.

zorro
VeteranXV
Old
4164 - 04-09-2009, 00:25
hey do you want to wrestle dave?

zorro
VeteranXV
Old
4165 - 04-09-2009, 00:25
or BJJ :eyebrows:

DV
VeteranXV
Old
4166 - 04-09-2009, 00:59
I'm doing my best to be calm and not use all the forces of nasty internet dealings at my disposal to make their (they being the contest holders') lives a living ****ing hell...

as far as I can tell from what telos says, Feldmans (or whatever) is doing their best, but god dammit they better get with some kind of explanation. I'm sorry, its just bad business on their part to not look further into this.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
4167 - 04-09-2009, 01:01
Sounds to me like the number two team bribed the contest officials or the dealer decided you two weren't as photogenic as the number two team.

If the dealer is claiming ignorance and claiming that they had nothing to do with it I'd bet on a hefty bribe. Prize package was worth $60k right? $10k would be a good bribe.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
4168 - 04-09-2009, 01:47
if its a car dealership with this economy any bad media will be bad for them.

Wish Bear
VeteranXV
Old
4169 - 04-09-2009, 02:07
doesn't matter if letters are sent to the dealership...its a nissan / mercades one....the letters should be sent to nissan and mercades....let them step in and make the dealerships mistake correct. If not then blow it up all over the net and news outlets.

edit: also this ^^^^^^^ but with nissan / mercades not just this one dealership

DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
4170 - 04-09-2009, 02:36
Quote:
If they had a single master as our troops have, their obedience to him might make them courageous beyond their own desire, or they might be pushed onward by the whip against an enemy which far outnumbered them. But left to their own free choice, they will surely act differently. For my part, I believe that if the Greeks had to contend with the Persians only, and the numbers were equal on both sides, the Greeks would still find it hard to stand their ground. We too have men among us as tough as those you described -- not many perhaps, but enough. For instance, some of my bodyguard would willing engage singly with three Greeks. But this you did not know; and so you talked foolishly."

Demaratus answered him- "I knew, O king, that if I told you the truth, I would displease you. But since you wanted the truth, I am telling you what the Spartans will do. I am not speaking out of any love that I have for Sparta -- you know better than anyone how I feel about those who robbed me of my rank, of my ancestral honours, and made me a homeless exile.... Look, I am no match for ten men or even two, and given the choice, I would rather not fight at all. But if necessary, I would rather go against those who boast that they are a match for any three Greeks."

"The same goes for the Spartans. One-against-one, they are as good as anyone in the world. But when they fight in a body, they are the best of all. For though they are free men, they are not entirely free. They accept Law as their master. And they respect this master more than your subjects respect you. Whatever he commands, they do. And his command never changes: It forbids them to flee in battle, whatever the number of their foes. He requires them to stand firm -- to conquer or die. O king, if I seem to speak foolishly, I am content from this time forward to remain silent. I only spoke now because you commanded me to. I do hope that everything turns out according to your wishes."

This was the answer of Demaratus, and Xerxes was not angry with him at all, but only laughed, and sent him away with words of kindness.
[/QUOTE]

CosmicBlend
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4171 - 04-09-2009, 05:21
thanks for the paypal telos.. after catching up I am applauded at what the **** happened. This is total bull**** and if for some reason you do not win I hope to ****ing god those second place ****ers lose their win also. Some serious bull****.

Last edited by CosmicBlend; 04-09-2009 at 05:28..
hyung
VeteranXX
Old
4172 - 04-09-2009, 05:56
appalled*

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
4173 - 04-09-2009, 06:12
All I know is we should start this up today and get it full steam tomorrow so their Friday is ****ty and they have to worry about it all weekend.

-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranXV
Old
4174 - 04-09-2009, 06:22
This is enraging me. Lets wreck their online ****.
Point me in the direction, i've got some iTNT strapped to my chest. Lets do this thing. I'm hardcore.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
4175 - 04-09-2009, 06:31
ready for action

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
4176 - 04-09-2009, 06:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im3S8PRWjeg

DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
4177 - 04-09-2009, 06:37
time to go

on their ass

O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth,
That I am meek and gentle with these butchers!
Thou art the ruins of the noblest man
That ever lived in the tide of times.
Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood!
Over thy wounds now do I prophesy,--
Which, like dumb mouths, do ope their ruby lips,
To beg the voice and utterance of my tongue--
A curse shall light upon the limbs of men;
Domestic fury and fierce civil strife
Shall cumber all the parts of Italy;
Blood and destruction shall be so in use
And dreadful objects so familiar
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial

Wannacookie
VeteranXX
Old
4178 - 04-09-2009, 06:40
I for one intend to begin calling the dealership twice daily as time permits to have words with the management there.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
4179 - 04-09-2009, 06:44
if they dismiss telos **** is gonna get heavy

DipStick
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4180 - 04-09-2009, 06:49
I voted the majority of the days that I was able to make it to the library to get online(dont have access at home) and I didnt do it for the prize pool. I went out of my way on a daily basis to vote because I know the power of TW and I wanted to help out. The fact is, this was an internet contest and that invites all sorts of unsavory participants to the table. It should not be looked upon as a detriment to the image of whomever. Otherwise, they should have just kept it a local IRL thing. It is all apart of the online community and should have been expected by the contest admins/dealership.

This was basically a HUGE, legal and voluntary phishing scam where people offered their own personal information, in a time when that is the last thing one will do online, to a cause that had a real and beneficial outcome to one of our community members. The fact that the mass dedication to voting for someone we have never met, nor never will, has been twisted into this farce angers me to no end. If I receive ONE email/phone call/letter in the mail from the dealership trying to sell me a ****ing car, I swear to God I will spend a good part of the next week harassing the **** out out of them.

This is bull****, and was a complete waste of my and everyone else's time. Telos, if you don't put up a fight for this, then I will be very disappointed.

Page 209 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless