You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

The funny thing is, if I had posted what dio said that dumb faggot coombz or whoever would have said the same thing. I can remember only one time I have ever posted in a thread made by kura and that was asking him what he likes to eat while reading tw.

If someone gives me hilarious information that doesn't make me obsessive. It just makes you look like an idiot for calling me such. The best part is he managed to gain this following of persons who claimed to love how he made stupid posters look bad etc. and yet the very e-army he created was a conglomerate of the biggest retards on tw.

It's fucking coombz and pagy for god's sake. Wasn't coombz the one who did some stupid text gimmick to try to gain attention?

kurayami was probably the worst troll ever

because you knew he was trolling and he never fooled anyone

he was just argumentative and annoying

How does he still make us look like retards? Everything he stood by that composed his life, was the exact opposite or completely false.

You're gonna be surprised when you learn that he was really a virgin too, I bet.

I guarantee you that no one, except the people that Kura trolled, ever took anything he said at serious face value.

You're gonna be surprised when you learned that he was really a virgin too, I bet.

I guarantee you that no one, except the people that Kura trolled, ever took anything he said at serious face value.

I am just about 100% positive no one did care...except maybe durak. People just like posting on the internet and when one guy has 100k posts it is almost inevitable that you will run into him and have an argument that neither side gives a shit about.

You take tw way too serious lothar.

The funny thing is, if I had posted what dio said that dumb faggot coombz or whoever would have said the same thing. I can remember only one time I have ever posted in a thread made by kura and that was asking him what he likes to eat while reading tw.

If someone gives me hilarious information that doesn't make me obsessive. It just makes you look like an idiot for calling me such. The best part is he managed to gain this following of persons who claimed to love how he made stupid posters look bad etc. and yet the very e-army he created was a conglomerate of the biggest retards on tw.

It's fucking coombz and pagy for god's sake. Wasn't coombz the one who did some stupid text gimmick to try to gain attention?

uhhh yeah that was me

i'm always out there trying to get attention

what other hilarious information do you have? (yeah it's really hilarious that kurayami is a failure and a huge loser and none of us saw that coming AT ALL)

thats still not the hilarious part

i havent found whats hilarious yet about it. it is an extremely interesting turn of events

that's not the hilarious part

the hilarious part is that he bugged out and disappeared when everyone found out
i don't blame him.

i mean the guy spent years building up this character, trying to say it was who he was. it all came crashing down - he wouldn't be able to post anything without being trolled, and he would be trolled in a manner that he had no defense for.

i don't blame him.

i mean the guy spent years building up this character, trying to say it was who he was. it all came crashing down - he wouldn't be able to post anything without being trolled, and he would be trolled in a manner that he had no defense for.

ignoring the trolls and just going about your business would completely ruin your theory

In my 8 years here I never got into an argument with Kura. Even after I told him Oblivion sucked ass multiple times. :shrug:

I think he was over the top in the amount of trolling\flamebaiting he did but he never bothered me.

this is what i figured he would do

or at least claim it was just an elaborate troll

leaving tribalwar is completely out of character

It's out of character because there is no longer a character. Now it would just be him, sitting in his apartment causing circlejerk arguments with the brainless. It loses the allure.

Back