Have you fucked a prostitute?

Have you fucked a prostitute?

• Total voters
sure, it's convenient and not everyone likes the bullshit of trawling bars for hookups

i don't see it as any different than paying for a hamburger. yeah i can make a better one but sometimes i don't feel like it

that said i've been meaning to look into the whole tindr/bumblr scene and how to do that instead

i like to joke about hookers and blow

but never paid 2 fuck a hooker

no judgement on anyone who has, i think we all pay with time or effort or whatever, even if its minimal

dated a few girls briefly that i was a little suspicious about their current occupation or former tho...

i knew a few really cute girls who dabbled in that area at some point and very few people ever found out, and i seriously doubt their boyfriends/husbands know

i knew one who had a like 10k monthy payout from some oldster just to show up to parties with him, didn't even have to fuck :lol:

good gig if you ask me

lotta cute girls out there that live way too big a lifestyle for their jobs

never sure if they're living off of daddys money or 'daddys money'

if u kno wat i mean wink wink nudge nudge

I lived with 2 call girls for a few months when I lived in Hawaii. Yes, we would hump regularly but I never 'paid' for sex like, with money. Sure, I bought the drugs and booze but other than that... never exchanged $$ for sexual pleasure.

LOL!! I was stationed at the PI (Clark AB) from 1985 to 1987. Do the math.

I had a blast!!

The base was buried under ash a few years later form Mt. Pinatubo erupting.

Awful. I guess you have the need to pay for sex if you're really that ugly

Lol - how did this gem slip through.

Forever student virgin serial killer looking Anoobis pays for rose', noodles and fish stew and still gets no action.

if they had a dictionary definition of why the world needs prostitutes, your picture would be right on the page

:jester:

i've thought about it but nope
i doubt my brain could drop all the horrifying worries long enough for my penis to play along

Back