don't be a pawn

well that doesn't make any sense
if i was a pawn i'd still be playing bc im in the game

Yeah I wish my family weren't such dips to get involved with this stuff at one time. When the Russians had a Glasnost tour of colleges on the west coast in the late 1980's and did a panel where they talked about the Soviet Union, they left an agent working at every school using a quantum time converter device. The guys bounced back and forth and did experiments on people. I'm pretty sure it was just a type one "shooting gallery" machine.

One of the most chilling things I remember about Shasta College is standing there at the library and talking to someone while looking over at the auditorium building. It was a US agent, I'm pretty sure.

"There he is: still inside there, doing his stuff," he said to me.

I got a phone call in Mandarin Chinese today, out of the blue. Stuff is getting close, I think.

I'm not surprised they made up this stuff to later try to blackmail him. They created the crime that got him the time. In my case it was more like they created a fictitious link to organized crime, that people in the family were all afraid of. Then they would just use that. I recall being pulled out of my training platoon with some other guy in the company and being told, "We know what your family is doing." At least, I have a memory of it.

They referred to it as being involved in, "that stuff."

Last edited:
Yeah I wish my family weren't such dips to get involved with this stuff at one time. When the Russians had a Glasnost tour of colleges on the west coast in the late 1980's and did a panel where they talked about the Soviet Union, they left an agent working at every school using a quantum time converter device. The guys bounced back and forth and did experiments on people. I'm pretty sure it was just a type one "shooting gallery" machine.

One of the most chilling things I remember about Shasta College is standing there at the library and talking to someone while looking over at the auditorium building. It was a US agent, I'm pretty sure.

"There he is: still inside there, doing his stuff," he said to me.

I got a phone call in Mandarin Chinese today, out of the blue. Stuff is getting close, I think.

I'm not surprised they made up this stuff to later try to blackmail him. They created the crime that got him the time. In my case it was more like they created a fictitious link to organized crime, that people in the family were all afraid of. Then they would just use that. I recall being pulled out of my training platoon with some other guy in the company and being told, "We know what your family is doing." At least, I have a memory of it.

They referred to it as being involved in, "that stuff."

SecretSquirrel

HPPD: Symptoms, causes, and treatment

According to a 2003 study, HPPD is reported most commonly after illicit use of LSD. There are also reports of people who have only used hallucinogens once or twice experiencing similar symptoms.

Has anyone not watched "The Naked Lunch". Highly recommended. Maybe a bit too much for the homophobic or extra conservative.

It's where the opening line at the start of the Prodigy album "More Music For The Jilted Generation" comes from from:

Last edited:
A lot of e-commies already lining up to protect their Chinese social credit scores.

For the ding bowl, I'm going to call people who openly protect and support Chinese expansion "dingers."

Last edited:
Back