The Witcher

I played Witcher 3 to death and as a person who has little patience for deep RPG 'stories' I have no idea what the story was about. Hopefully this movie will explain wtf I was doing that couple hundred of hours of gameplay. I tend to have no idea wtf is going on in any RPG or MMORPG. It's all skip skip skip 1 ,3 2 1 'yeah hurry up with the dialogue already', skip skip skip. Kill, turn in quest, kill turn in quest, upgrade item, level level level. Also, they can stick the cinematics and intro, I skip all that stuff too.

I played Witcher 3 to death and as a person who has little patience for deep RPG 'stories' I have no idea what the story was about. Hopefully this movie will explain wtf I was doing that couple hundred of hours of gameplay. I tend to have no idea wtf is going on in any RPG or MMORPG. It's all skip skip skip 1 ,3 2 1 'yeah hurry up with the dialogue already', skip skip skip. Kill, turn in quest, kill turn in quest, upgrade item, level level level. Also, they can stick the cinematics and intro, I skip all that stuff too.

umm

lol what's the point of playing an rpg if you refuse to understand the story?

i just build up my dude and kill shit. i never read the stupid boring story. just like i turn off music first thing asafp

In witcher and others I do lots of quests. Especially in Witcher if you follow the plot they send you towards the next zone before you got to wipe out everybody. For me it['s about mob genocide and exploring every inch. I think I did every ship dive and every one of those clusters of crates in the water.

I also turn off music first thing. Many games I've never watched the into cinematic that starts ever time you start the game. In the good old days I'd put a thing in a script to jump past that rubbish.

Even in WoW, I have no idea what was going on from a big picture perspective.. probably something about Humans vs Hoard I guess.. I just do the quests and instances and raids etc. In ESO I didn't follow any of it either. May as well wipe out the whole zone before speeding to the next zone.

Just reminded me I never finished Witcher 3, it was a great game.

I should probably just speed run it and not worry so much about opening every damn barrel and crate

umm

lol what's the point of playing an rpg if you refuse to understand the story?

Witcher has nigh autistic lore. When I started Witcher 3 you don't really know anything about withers, the different factions, or references without reading the lore.

Which is not bad. Elder Scrolls has the same thing going on.

I got one Witcher book on my kindle, which had high reviews, but you could tell it was a shit translation. Like they would describe a fight scene, but the language was so awkward you had no idea what the fuck is going on.

Back