False Flag Part 2398471294871

Globalist jews fake tanker bombing so dumb americans are fooled and globalist shills like john "bombs away" bolton have an excuse to blow up iran and line their pockets while helping israel

Trump already full miga so he doesnt care

Soros claps making money and helping israel out :hungry:

Gfg

I summarized it for you nash since you arent allowed to make posts anymore in crazy leftist land hehe -10GBP

c9MuanD.gif

if you want to know who dunnit and they haven't already bragged about it, check the last month or so of Raytheon stock purchases.

Torpedoes is a very broad term for mines in the water. There were torpedoes before PT boats and submarines.

"Farragut next turned his attention to Mobile Bay, Ala., which was defended by several forts, the largest of which was Fort Morgan. A line of mines (“torpedoes”) on one side of the bay’s channel obliged any attacking ships to pass close to Fort Morgan on the other side of the channel, and the Confederate ironclad Tennessee was also stationed in the bay. Farragut’s force entered the bay in two columns (Aug. 5, 1864), with armored monitors leading and a fleet of wooden frigates following. When the lead monitor Tecumseh was demolished by a mine, the leading wooden ship Brooklyn stopped in alarm, and the whole line of ships drifted in confusion under the very guns of Fort Morgan. As disaster seemed imminent, Farragut shouted his famous words, “Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!” to the hesitating Brooklyn. He swung his own ship, the Hartford, clear and headed across the channel, scraping its side against the mines he encountered, which failed to explode."

Why are the Russian talking about the belligerent actions of a possible ally (Iran), and saying the US is being all bad about calling them on it? The targeting of oil boats by Iran has been an ongoing thing for almost 30 years. It's not going to change tomorrow, or next week. It's just a time when Russia wants to say something ominous.

MAKING THE AMERICAN FLAG BOWIE KNIFE!!! 🇺🇸 - YouTube

Last edited:
Havax is slow

I almost feel bad for him because he got bamboozled by trump but then i remember hes just retarded all around lol

Maga! Wall coming any day now as thousands of congonese flood in to texas lol

Miga you dumb cuck :lol:
Immigration was leas under fucking owebama lmao

Last edited:
Havax is slow

I almost feel bad for him because he got bamboozled by trump but then i remember hes just retarded all around lol

Maga! Wall coming any day now as thousands of congonese flood in to texas lol

Miga you dumb cuck :lol:
Immigration was leas under fucking owebama lmao

US planning ‘tactical assault’ on Iran in response to 'tanker attack' — report
UN sources believe that the United States is planning to carry out a “tactical assault on Iran” in response to the attack on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, which it blamed Tehran for without providing credible evidence.

Diplomatic sources based at the UN’s New York headquarters told the Hebrew-language Israeli newspaper Maariv that they are assessing US plans to carry out the assault.

The officials claimed that the Trump administration has been holding non-stop discussions involving senior military commanders and advisers to President Donald Trump since Friday, the Jerusalem Post reported.
[.....]

U.N. officials: U.S. planning a 'tactical assault' in Iran
Diplomatic sources at the UN headquarters in New York revealed to Maariv that they are assessing the United States' plans to carry out a tactical assault on Iran in response to the tanker attack in the Persian Gulf on Thursday.

According to the officials, since Friday, the White House has been holding incessant discussions involving senior military commanders, Pentagon representatives and advisers to President Donald Trump.

The military action under consideration would be an aerial bombardment of an Iranian facility linked to its nuclear program, the officials further claimed.

"The bombing will be massive but will be limited to a specific target," said a Western diplomat.
[.....]

Pentagon releases new pictures of the Oman Gulf tanker attack, says they 'prove' Iran's guilt
The US Navy has released new photos of the aftermath of the attack on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman. The images are said to show an Iranian speedboat, approaching one of the vessels to remove an unexploded limpet mine.

The new images show the same episode earlier featured in a very low-quality black and white video released by the US military. The new pictures – clearer and colored – appear to be screengrabs from aerial footage of the incident.

Hotlinking
5d080208fc7e9335568b45c3.JPG

[more at link]

'Sources say'... and Iranians wearing bright orange vests while they go on a super secret mission to blow up tankers.

Yep, Jew war coming up.

Back