Tribes 20th Anniversary - November 30th to December 2nd (updated info!)

i only had time for liek 2-3 maps mid day'ish but i had fun, <3 my tribes brolies old and new

was awesome to see a 40 person pub again

skillzy had a good idea to do a 2nd round of games late december maybe after xmas

personally my work gets a little crazy this time of year before xmas but then gets really quiet between like dec20 and jan2nd

anyone else down?

should have been the start of an ongoing casual house league but my media is all filtered and i swear ive seen that same tourney like 3 timex now

skillzy had a good idea to do a 2nd round of games late december maybe after xmas

personally my work gets a little crazy this time of year before xmas but then gets really quiet between like dec20 and jan2nd

anyone else down?
Aye.

A bunch of stuff came up and I couldn't make it. How was the turnout?

turnout was great, for two days of the weekend there was a 40 person base pub going for several hours. raindance, snowblind, con, broadside, scarabrae, etc.

the tournament was a one day thing and lots of fun - we got 4 teams with ~10 players and everyone got to play in some organized LT games.

As a reminder to any of you old folks out there we still play LT every day and if enough of you are around I'd love to organize a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly Base night.

You can download a config at http://www.PlayT1.com and join our discord here, Tribes Talk Discord.

I'm working on an effort post to sum up the 20th anniversary weekend and I'll post that when I get a chance.

Last edited:
they have most of the scripts that were basically necessary over the years. long mine/grenade toss, ski scripts, inventory favorites, inventory spews, flag waypointing, autokit, anticheat, etc.

i only had time for liek 2-3 maps mid day'ish but i had fun, <3 my tribes brolies old and new

was awesome to see a 40 person pub again

anyone else down?

yes later this month i've been tied up with a few things..

btw HBD to tribalcrap and ryan :birthday:

it's been a couple of years due to gta v. last year i got a widescreen monitor and have been too lazy to redo my scripts (i used prestopack before). i saw the links with script repositories (tnx guys) but haven't sat down to do it

Back