J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

Stig said:
lol

this dumbass is going to get himself jumped or worse

obviously got a major self-esteem problem to be stalking people like he does. Problem is, he could have walked up to the wrong car and got shot in the face. His address is posted all over the internet and he's practically daring people to fuck with him

Good luck to the geek, the way he's going you can only pity the poor bastard
that's exactly what i said. it's a 50/50

Pubknight said:
All these folks talking about restraining orders, etc... have you ever actually tried to get one?

Legal recourse is not as easy as everyone implies with the "get him thrown in jail", "get a restraining order", etc.

For such minor nuisance shit like this, the cops don't even want to leave the donut shop.

I had an ex girlfriend break into my apartment, and later she falsely accused me of assault.
What did the cops do?
Told us we shouldn't talk to each other again.

Are we talking Canadian, or U.S.? The thrown in jail part is pretty bunk right now, but he could get a restraining order in the U.S. with this. Of course, restraining orders go both ways.

Sojourn said:
Are we talking Canadian, or U.S.? The thrown in jail part is pretty bunk right now, but he could get a restraining order in the U.S. with this. Of course, restraining orders go both ways.

Canadian.
Can't imagine it being *that* different though... maybe they hand out restraining orders more liberally in the States.

But what would a restraining order really accomplish?
That F4$ guy can't come near him?
F4$ isn't likely to do that again anyways.

This will die here unless nspectre does something to up the ante.

Excel said:
skip the RO.

lets get him audited.
See, that shit ain't cool. Get the RO, send her to jail but don't ruin her life for this. Damn, have some compassion.

Actually that is one damn good idea. Anyone have her SS#? That is the key to really really fucking her over.

K-Rex said:
See, that shit ain't cool. Get the RO, send her to jail but don't ruin her life for this. Damn, have some compassion.

Actually that is one damn good idea. Anyone have her SS#? That is the key to really really fucking her over.
Her who??

hey, if we get him audited that is the END. NOTHING beats it. It is like a full scale nuclear release - shows over, folks.

besides, its got no lasting effect like jail. it just ruins his week, well and truly.

Pubknight said:
Canadian.
Can't imagine it being *that* different though... maybe they hand out restraining orders more liberally in the States.

But what would a restraining order really accomplish?
That F4$ guy can't come near him?
F4$ isn't likely to do that again anyways.

This will die here unless nspectre does something to up the ante.

Yeah, I agree completely. It seems to me that if this guy were going to do something it would have been then. (shrug) I just think the whole thing is pretty stupid. Just forget about it and move on. If you really want to be careful and feel threatened, go buy a taser. Stick it between the door and the front seat. I can't imagine anything else happening from him.

Jas I'm sorry if I offended you and the whole female thing. I should have called it it.

Again I am truly sorry. :pleaseforgive:

Sojourn said:
Yeah, I agree completely. It seems to me that if this guy were going to do something it would have been then. (shrug) I just think the whole thing is pretty stupid. Just forget about it and move on. If you really want to be careful and feel threatened, go buy a taser. Stick it between the door and the front seat. I can't imagine anything else happening from him.
I hope you guys are right.. If he is off enough to hang out 2 hours then follow him around who knows what else he might do.. Im hoping nothing but dont let your back down.

Jazmine said:
I hope you guys are right.. If he is off enough to hang out 2 hours then follow him around who knows what else he might do.. Im hoping nothing but dont let your back down.

There's no harm in taking precautions. I just can't help thinking that the guy is all talk. He wants to try to intimidate him and scare him. That's different than actually doing something. I'd be surprised if he did. This guy just seems to really have some serious security issues. Then again, if I sounded like Mickey Mouse, I suppose I might have problems with insecurity too.

Back