The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

SuperTrap said:
Most large hotels have security cameras on every floor. Anyone check those?

probably the first thing the police will ask for, but they wont release that.

Ok I just read cosmicblends post thats it, none of the replies as they dont matter. First off, we told cheater and old_skul and everyone that we were leaving, I told you myself when we we're leaving, I didn't pay amun because mitch told me that amun had said and i quote" amun's dad told him "hes got it"". Now this sounded weird, but i wasnt goign to argue, I have no qualms with paying for my share of the room. Period. 3 days of internet? This is bullshit, We told you we hooked up for 1 day of internet, beyond taht someone else was fucking with it because my pc was in the lan room from the minute it opened, until i left. You guys had a laptop? So if anyone macked on internet it was you guys, not us. As for other charges there should only be phone, which i also will pay for as i used the phone on the third day i think.

I'm not fuckng happy about being accused of stealing you guys' shit. We got in the room with the door OPENED, saw it all fucked up, and were pretty fucking pissed, we didn't look around it was all messed the hell up, considering the previous night you and another person were in our room and totally drunk as hell, I figured you had came back to our room again drunk, as you planned on getting drunk again. We got our stuff, and told cheater and oldskul we were leaving, hell I was talking to both of them WHLIE i was leaving, as well as bacardi and eris. Then we left. Mitch told me just last night that all this shit happened, and someone in irc mentioned it when igot home early in the morning on sunday. I would've responded earlier but my modem died and i was in the hospital today, as you all know i was quite sick, and it kept getting worse, that was a main factor of me leaving.

Mitch is missing like 100$ or so, and im missing a set of keys to my car, I didn't know this until I got 95% of the way home. I was passing in and out of conciousness at this time. I had no problems paying for the room, and i still totally will cover my fair share, as for the other charges, i dont know, honestly everyone is equally responsible for room security and charges, I know amun drank a 4.00 bottle of water i was like im not paying for that.. so we all have to sit down and come to conclusion on room charges, as for stealing shit, don't even fucking try to blame me. Atleast one of you weredrunk, and underage. amuns parents made it quite clear that they didnt want that in the room, i wasnt even in the room 95% of the time we were there, most everyone can account that for me, taco bell runs at 4am, and sleeping in the lobby.

Right now I just got online, when i got home i was on for a bit then went to bed. I just got home from the hospital, to a dead modem. ( ive had problems with this modem before, though this time i thought it was isp) anyway, gakatekeeper just pointed me to the thread.

I tried contacting CB in irc, and i cant seem to get his aim name ( im misspelling it i think) so when either amun or cosmic come online MESSAGE ME immediately. I want to get this all cleared up.

Skibbi9 said:
few things:

If mitch wants any credit whatsoever, i want a scanned/pic of his new tire bill, or tire repair, or AAA form they send you if they called AAA.

Money Order, why not a check? how old are these guys?

I'll paypal amun/cos for the room. or send a check whichever they prefer... and as for tire repair.. ill show you a pic of the fucking tire.

Mecca said:
well looks like they'll hopefully get whats coming to them.

If this story were true about coming to a trashed room with items from both parties stolen, why didn't they try and find cosmicblend and tell him what happened. Mitch assuming that they stole $100 from him is an excuse to not only NOT pay, but to NOT talk to cosmicblend about it is completely bullshit. You don't just give up $100 for lost that easily, ESPECIALLY when you could easily confront the suspected thief about it right there.

I dont know if mitch knew his 100 was missing at the time, as i didnt know that my second set of car keys were missing either.. which im not thrileld about and im reporting to the state police, as well as mitch's 100$.

As for cosmic accusing us thats crap, he should've talked to us before accusing us, especially me as hes known me for quite along time. I didn't notice anything missing when i was there, i wasnt really in any shape to drive but i did for part of the way.

Vlasic said:
shut up you liar thief.
Funny%20Above.gif

I'm no liar and certainly no theif. I have a legitimate reason for leaving, and there was no need for me to sign out, the bill was not in my name. as for being pissed for them leaving at 5am, sure i was, they didnt tell me till like 12 hours before.. and We didnt just decide to run off without taking care of things, im very ill, thats the main reason we left. I was going to room with data and drive data to bwi if i was going to stay but i got dramatically worse.

what the shit kind of idiot brings two sets of car keys with him everywhere

also you look like a sneaky little toolbag thief

Its cool how you all take CB's side because he got home and posted first. Then rampant speculation led to oni being accused of stealing, nice.

Does anyone have hard evidence of anyone doing anything?

No?

Shut the fuck up and let the cops handle it.

triple said:
Its cool how you all take CB's side because he got home and posted first. Then rampant speculation led to oni being accused of stealing, nice.

Does anyone have hard evidence of anyone doing anything?

No?

Shut the fuck up and let the cops handle it.

but bandwagons are usually such fun rides...

Back