kissing

Elantri_X said:
i posted in this thread.... :-\

TO TOPIC: get in a place where you need to be close to her.... wait until you get in a moment of silence and carefully look at her signs to get ready to kiss (licking lips, staring in your eyes, the motion of her head coming to you)... you need to do the same so she knows you want to kiss...

the last thing that should happen is she should tilt her head a bit and close her eyes, that means GO FOR IT.

PS: make sure you shave your face the day you're going to kiss (if you grow facial hair yet :-X) and have something like breath mints... it just makes the kiss more enjoyiable

hey jane, let's hop in a closet!

Tribalbob said:
++ yes on shaving. Girls will complain about that, because girls have soft faces and you'll scratch the fuck out of them with your hardcore manly stubble.

we all know i'm a pro at this shit :D

haha, ya, my gf got pissed at me when I didn't shave for a week.

SegaRob said:
hey jane, let's hop in a closet!

my names not jane, but the closet sounds like a plan...

PS: one last thing, dont chew gum (or eat any food) before the kiss since it'd make you produce more saliva... If you do share saliva and cant help it, make the kiss go for longer because your mouths will dry up.

my gf loves manly stubble

i shave around once a week so i look presentable for work while still maintaining facial hair

Elantri_X said:
my names not jane, but the closet sounds like a plan...

PS: one last thing, dont chew gum (or eat any food) before the kiss since it'd make you produce more saliva... If you do share saliva and cant help it, make the kiss go for longer because your mouths will dry up.
i was just remarking on how you said "get in a place where you need to be close to her." what kind of place is that exactly?

xpdnc said:

i shave around once a week so i look presentable for work while still maintaining facial hair

my gf likes it, she just doesn't like it when it scratches her face

I was 6 when I got my first kiss, my best friend (KC, girl down the street) seemed to be a lot less nieve than i, or maybe she was imitating her parents or somthing (shit if I know, bothers me to this day)

I guess you could say thats when I got my first hand job too, not that I knew wtf was going on.

P Masta Flex said:
I was 6 when I got my first kiss, my best friend (KC, girl down the street) seemed to be a lot less nieve than i, or maybe she was imitating her parents or somthing (shit if I know, bothers me to this day)

I guess you could say thats when I got my first hand job too, not that I knew wtf was going on.
oh blah that doesnt count. if you count that i got my first kiss when i was 4 in nursery school and i have you all beat..

in that case i was 5, and this black chick chased me down on the playground and kissed me. bitch. she RAPED ME. that's where alot of my problems come from... :mecry:

xpdnc said:

girls have softer skin and they notice when you skip a day of shaving... it's usually either keep it shaved or keep it long.

The "get close to her" is meaning to find a place like a park bench, movies etc where you can easily trigger a kiss. Places like dinner tables are good to chat and get to know people, but they'd probably reject a kiss (or you can be too far on the other side to even try) and it's a bit hard to kiss for the first time in that situation, especially if they are shy.

Elantri_X said:
girls have softer skin and they notice when you skip a day of shaving... it's usually either keep it shaved or keep it long.

The "get close to her" is meaning to find a place like a park bench, movies etc where you can easily trigger a kiss. Places like dinner tables are good to chat and get to know people, but they'd probably reject a kiss (or you can be too far on the other side to even try) and it's a bit hard to kiss for the first time in that situation, especially if they are shy.
how about a bed? will that work?

Dark Draco said:
ok ive been going out with this girl for like 2 months, and we have hugged and stuff, and i feel comfortable around her and stuff, but i want to kiss her and I dont really know how. I have never kissed a girl before [yes i am young] and i am kinda nervous and i dont know how i should do it. here are my questions:

- do you think she is getting kinda mad or wondering why i haven't kissed her yet
- how do i work up the courage to kiss her ?

thanks TW

Back