Should i take my friends girl(s)?

Okay. I've just finished reading this whole thread. As an independent observer, I'd like to say two things:

1. Reading this has probably taken a year off my life. And I'm not talking about the time it took to read. Fuck you very much.

2. Most of you appear to have owned yourselves. Congratulations! :bigthumb:

kinda funny how trew is the only one who can probably get with girls and the fags of tw rip on him for saying twist.

GigaFool said:
I don't like to generalize about someone's life by what they post, but from what you've posted, his description points towards accurate.

:/
K, Mr. pot-obsessed drywaller that likes to post dirty words and racist remarks for shock value and attention on an internet forum. Oops, did I make a generalization about your life based upon your posts?

-Rafa- is an asshat that couldn't think his way out of a paper bag. For some reason he's taken it upon himself to catalogue every little thing that I've ever said and attempt to "own" me with it (and often out of context to boot.) Actually, I know why he does this. He's mad at me for making fun of him for saying that drugs make him a better driver or something :rolleyes:

twistoftheyear.jpg

things i've learned just by reading page 1.

1- trew is black
2- this is where the twist phenom started! (i hadnt opened this thread till today)
d) i'm negro, we say twist for slang sometimes, or 'fugazi' or 'fake' or what have you.
3- uh where the fuck do you live? nebraska? there aint a single nigga in brooklyn that says "twist" or "fugazi"... in fact, isnt fugazi a white punk band?

since i didnt read past page 1, i'll just say your boy fucked you over. sweat it for a little bit and then let it go. or can someone fill me in on what happened after page 1?

Bacardi said:
Since i didnt read past page 1, i'll just say your boy fucked you over. sweat it for a little bit and then let it go. or can someone fill me in on what happened after page 1?
Everybody made fun of TrEw_SOulJa for a variety of reasons.
These reasons include:
  • Being a dumbass
    Talking like a dumbass
    Specifically using the word "twist"
    Many others
A few people came in and defended him (GigaFool among them, which is a shocking surprise.) We made fun of them, too. Then we posted pictures of things like Twister and Tropicana Twisters while ElMar Photoshoped.

That's about it. This thread took a lot of twists and turns.

Kurayami said:
Everybody made fun of TrEw_SOulJa for a variety of reasons.
These reasons include:
  • Being a dumbass
    Talking like a dumbass
    Specifically using the word "twist"
    Many others
A few people came in and defended him (GigaFool among them, which is a shocking surprise.) We made fun of them, too. Then we posted pictures of things like Twister and Tropicana Twisters while ElMar Photoshoped.

That's about it. This thread took a lot of twists and turns.
appreciated :) sounds like a good time. if i get bored, i'll browse through it.

Trew, I have to extend to you my deepest, most sincerest thanks. You have educated me and enlightened me with your long diatribe on the first page of this thread. Truly, you have used your prowess in verbal storytelling to pull back the curtains of mystery and reveal to everyone just what the fuck is wrong with this country.

Back