Update from my end

I was thinking... (Yes believe it or not, I really was) and I started picturing some kid coming to my house and goatse'ing me like that. Well, generally, I'm pretty ill tempered, but I'd have to say, that as long as my kids didn't see the picture or something, I would think it was funny as shit. Seriously, why not? I mean that would definitely be something that I didn't expect, and it would classic. For this little faggot to blow it all out and start threatening people over it, makes me wish that I had done it to him, so he'd buy a ticket to fly to my house. If for no other reason, than so I could tell him what an uptight little c*nt he's being about it. Then I'd smile while I kicked his teeth down his fucking throat for harrassing people over this.

DSEZ said:
Show up at Jermeys dressed like this!

http://sma.adaelis.com/mog.html

Dressing up in a nice black prom dress???...nahh...I would dress up like the furry guy. :D

main.jpg

Zombee said:
I was thinking... (Yes believe it or not, I really was) and I started picturing some kid coming to my house and goatse'ing me like that. Well, generally, I'm pretty ill tempered, but I'd have to say, that as long as my kids didn't see the picture or something, I would think it was funny as shit. Seriously, why not? I mean that would definitely be something that I didn't expect, and it would classic. For this little faggot to blow it all out and start threatening people over it, makes me wish that I had done it to him, so he'd buy a ticket to fly to my house. If for no other reason, than so I could tell him what an uptight little c*nt he's being about it. Then I'd smile while I kicked his teeth down his fucking throat for harrassing people over this.

yeah, but what if you were a Professional Flamer? huh, what then!!?

That's what I though, yea.

From an August, 2002 post:

4. RUTHLESS1 - Current holder of "The World's Most Owned Bitch" award, Ruthless1 has graced the Flamer's Hall on several occassions. His sole concession to flaming is to faglame for all he's worth whilst providing enough ammunition for him to get his ass handed to him on a plate. At this point, Ruthless1 will pretend to no longer be interested in posting on Brawl Hall and will run away to F4$ where he remains to this day, an angry and broken faglamer. He occassional sends his devoted minions over to faglame and get owned in his absencebut it's not as much fun as kicking the REAL badazzbugsy@webtv.net

http://www.brawl-hall.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3447

:rofl:

Now that I'm finally taking a few moments to find out just who this Jeremy character really is... its pathetic :huh:

He's been getting owned hardcore for years. He's continually placing himself in situations where people have to scrape him off the bottom of their shoes.

It's really, really sad.

Last edited:
seems as if those brawl hall guys really hate him.

we should let them know what happened to pussy boy :p

Back