[NBA] 2019 Playoffs

Atlanta has acquired New Orleans No. 4 pick in the draft for No. 8 and 17 and 35, league sources tell ESPN. Pelicans are sending Solomon Hill, No. 57 pick and a future second-round pick.

wow, hawks must really really like de'andre hunter

there are plenty of goddamn retarded [strike]owners[/strike] "chief executive proprietors with top level franchise investment" or whatever the new name is for owners in the nba that makes it so slavery never happened

ftfy :cool:

lakers dangling on the edge of a cliff rn

coulda signed russel/kemba/butler and been title favorites. they got greedy and now risk walking away with nothing

i haven't paid any attention to bill simmons in years (p much since the start of grantland) but i do wonder:

even with all his big time tv money, is he pissed off about clips success leading to skyrocketing ticket prices?

why would he care hes a boston homer

he stopped goin to clippers games awhile ago. he said he hated watching blake/doc/cp3 bitch at the refs over every call and got tired of it. and he doesn't have big time tv money anymore, he runs his own media company

kings resign barnes get ariza Im pretty stoked, dunno much about the center they got from the hawks, VAB cauley stein, I think he can be good in a bigger market but he showed up like 1 out of 5 games. Ariza/barnes are pretty much the biggest names the kings can ever get. I wanted Capela but it looks like thats not happening now

also sucks to see bogdan leave

gonna miss iguodala :*[

fuck that sucks, people always say draymond is the guy who quietly made the team so good. I always thought it was iguodala/livingston

also HK, radnich and fitz got canned on knbr, fucking succcccks

Im not happy

Last edited:
ahahaha reddit doxxed RDAmbition

moron is jeanie buss' nephew

normal post goes like this: @RDAmbition posting gossip about Lakers transfers. People find out that jeanie buss' (controlling owner and president of the Los Angeles Lakers) newphew is @RDAmbition.

Conclusion: save people the copy/paste research brah.

Back