[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

one vanster post and there is an avalanche of sky screeching

every time :lol:

Well. .it's like, you're a moderate so you do get a fair amount of flack, but not lots.

Cael, Phaytal and I are the most vocal libs, but because Phaytal has all the intelligence of a cinder-block, he doesn't get much either.

that leaves Cael and me, pretty much, and the difference there is that he's a nice person.

So now down to me. I'm not nice to red-necks or nazis or hicks, and I am clever enough to say things in such a way that will trigger them. (Havax paying money to find my arrest record, for example-- I always did wonder about that, do rules about posting personal stuff here even matter? He certainly got away with it. . and he's not out of the woods yet. My own job sees what I post here. If he's still employed, I doubt his employer, family, and the rest will feel the same).

Anyway, I post here maybe once a week, and that's all it takes. The neocons have such an appetite for dissent that it's given me de facto ownership of this forum. I come here once a week, or maybe not even that much, and that's all it takes to get things stirred. I matter to them.

Well. .it's like, you're a moderate so you do get a fair amount of flack, but not lots.

Cael, Phaytal and I are the most vocal libs, but because Phaytal has all the intelligence of a cinder-block, he doesn't get much either.

that leaves Cael and me, pretty much, and the difference there is that he's a nice person.

So now down to me. I'm not nice to red-necks or nazis or hicks, and I am clever enough to say things in such a way that will trigger them. (Havax paying money to find my arrest record, for example-- I always did wonder about that, do rules about posting personal stuff here even matter? He certainly got away with it. . and he's not out of the woods yet. My own job sees what I post here. If he's still employed, I doubt his employer, family, and the rest will feel the same).

Anyway, I post here maybe once a week, and that's all it takes. The neocons have such an appetite for dissent that it's given me de facto ownership of this forum. I come here once a week, or maybe not even that much, and that's all it takes to get things stirred. I matter to them.

You dont include me vanster hehehe

True story one time vanster called my phone

I like the dude but he sounded autistic as fuck

Swear on my life no idea how he got my number

You dont include me vanster hehehe

FUCK

Yes, you. I hate it when you're right, and you are.

You're not a straight up lib, more just someone like Eph, that enjoys sitting on the fence and throwing rocks. I do think you're pretty clever and that's not because you're aligned with me. Stone was very conservative, same with Fool, and I consider both those guys way smarter than me.

Here's your stroke: There was a year or so when TW decided that your sis (who is hot, lets face it) should become I thing. You took all the bullshit and flaming and Photoshops and all that this place has, and you were pretty teflon and graceful about it. I noticed. You're ok, and I'm a bit sorry we didn't connect when I was in Chicago last.

ive chatted w/ vanster many time on the phone over the years

its why i'm a little concerned tbh

sigh

And you.

You've always been wild, but I've always liked you and you're a friend. I dunno what went on or is going on with Jahoda Duck, and have been respectful enough not to ask.

I'm fine. You're a good man, Mase.

:lol:

Thanks Vanster.

I've always considered you, and defended you, to be a bit misunderstood, and dare I say, persecuted by those here.

Now I'm pretty sure your booze destroyed brain has got the best of you. What's it like to remember 1/3 of yesterday?

Last edited:
:lol:

Thanks Vanster.

I've always considered you to be a bit misunderstood, and dare I say, persecuted by those here.

Now I'm pretty sure your booze destroyed brain has got the best of you. What's it like to remember 1/3 of yesterday?

That's an interesting part of TW, is the perpetuation of myth.

I admitted to having an alcohol problem from. . dunno 2002 to 2004. Which I did.

Here we are 16 years later, and it's the explanation for anything I post people don't like. I shouldn't have dissed you like that, and you're not a cinder-block. .but sometimes you do post things that .. I don't know. Maybe you're so passionate about it you disregard grammar/spelling? Stop that. Your heart is in the right place, just maybe proofread? I'm sorry for dissing you,and you didn't deserve it. In return, maybe you will proofread before hitting return? Thanks in advance.

FUCK

Yes, you. I hate it when you're right, and you are.

You're not a straight up lib, more just someone like Eph, that enjoys sitting on the fence and throwing rocks. I do think you're pretty clever and that's not because you're aligned with me. Stone was very conservative, same with Fool, and I consider both those guys way smarter than me.

Here's your stroke: There was a year or so when TW decided that your sis (who is hot, lets face it) should become I thing. You took all the bullshit and flaming and Photoshops and all that this place has, and you were pretty teflon and graceful about it. I noticed. You're ok, and I'm a bit sorry we didn't connect when I was in Chicago last.

Lol tbh vanster is crazy but this post is real

Also coombz and groove prob two dudes id hang with just cuz they mega chill maybe val too

Id party with tele i legit think hed be so fun to go out with

Last edited:
Back