[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

if you are happy and you know it pop some pills

DXyLcafVAAAK9J8.jpg

if your happy and you know it your kids will surely show it

The Drugging of the American Boy

DXySHYTXkAEYRDR.jpg

pop some pills

i didn't realize just how leftist loony extreme you really were.

extremist liberals labeling everyone nazis are awesome. they are definitely helping for the november elections.

they will not be happy until the word nazi has the same effect as racist

and then their big bag of worthless words that no longer have any meaning will be as effective on others as the bedrock and cornerstons of their political campaigns, party, and larger message that apparently only resonates now with actual felons, illegals, foreigners, and HS children

DXyKOaOV4AAEeiR.jpg

THIS IS HOW U WIN

Last edited:
no point in protecting anything

no more borders, no more walls, no more usa at all

says the neo-patriot of the left

channeling nationalism by booing the flag, the anthem, our republic while welcoming in the votes of global citizens

(except Russia)

no point in protecting anything

no more borders, no more walls, no more usa at all

says the neo-patriot of the left

channeling nationalism by booing the flag, the anthem, our republic while welcoming in the votes of global citizens

(except Russia)

totally rational

sigh

how can they not see how stupid they are?

totally rational

sigh

how can they not see how stupid they are?

i think they see it just fine

their point is to be dishonest about their goals like this

groove wants small government when it comes to smoking the devils lettuce as Jeff Sessions would word it

other than that he wants the biggest government possible because otherwise who and how will he be able to buy more devils lettuce tomorrow

our government(s) serves no other point or purpose beyond this to them

the people most upset about MAGA are upset for a reason.......mostly because they are Israel first or want America to remain a glory hole and dumping ground for their own goals and interests

none of which are at all beneficial to America in any shape or form

that is why American nationalism simply can not be accepted

every foreigner in here will admit that much and already have

Last edited:
^^^^ this is leftist idea of MAGA

turning America into Mexico for votes and gibs

somehow that doesn't resonate with most Americans (even legal Mexican Americans)

but u know foreign meddling is bad i am told

DXxas21X0AAFvn7.jpg

LMAO

DXt6RCAVMAEF062.jpg

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL

Last edited:
groove wants small government when it comes to smoking the devils lettuce as Jeff Sessions would word it

other than that he wants the biggest government possible because otherwise who and how will he be able to buy more devils lettuce tomorrow

i gotta give u props, you are the king of twisting what someone says into something completely different and then arguing against that other thing

the cathy newman of TW

Back