[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Alex Jones isn't a conservative. He isn't a Libertarian. He isn't a Constitutionalist.

Alex Jones is a parody of the right. He's a clown. He's a conspiracy peddling narcissist that knowingly profits from the gullibility of his core audience, people who truly believe that the MLB uses secret satellites to scan their brains.

Alex Jones being shut down would only HELP the right.

You know what it feels like when you're winning an argument, absolutely crushing the other side with pure undisputable facts. You're right about to drive it home with a zinger, but then someone comes out of nowhere and starts screaming "YEAH MAN! You're RIGHT! AND ALIENS, THEY DO IT TOO!!! All the time man! Once I was probed by an ALIEN!" their crazy bullshit completely sucking the oxygen out of the room and making your side look ridiculous simply because he's associated himself with it?

Alex is that asshole.

Fuck Alex Jones.

bedMPZe.gif

I really hope fake progressive dnc third way shitwads don’t surf into office on the tide of anti gun sentiment. Fools of the earth would rather see a third way dem in office than a real progressive though - maybe they could privatize social security this time place ur bets

i :lol: every time i see the gif of that cnn soy boy @ the range

also

i nominate "soy boy" for Best New Insult of the Year 2017

I guarantee you when I was a kid I was never told that the butt of the rifle should go snug in your shoulder pocket. Common fucking sense dictated that. What the fuck

Alex Jones isn't a conservative. He isn't a Libertarian. He isn't a Constitutionalist.

Alex Jones is a parody of the right. He's a clown. He's a conspiracy peddling narcissist that knowingly profits from the gullibility of his core audience, people who truly believe that the MLB uses secret satellites to scan their brains.

Alex Jones being shut down would only HELP the right.

You know what it feels like when you're winning an argument, absolutely crushing the other side with pure undisputable facts. You're right about to drive it home with a zinger, but then someone comes out of nowhere and starts screaming "YEAH MAN! You're RIGHT! AND ALIENS, THEY DO IT TOO!!! All the time man! Once I was probed by an ALIEN!" their crazy bullshit completely sucking the oxygen out of the room and making your side look ridiculous simply because he's associated himself with it?

Alex is that asshole.

Fuck Alex Jones.

why would anyone go so far as to shut down someone and take away their voice if it was just all silliness? if it's truly hurting the right, why would they want to take them down so bad? I know alex jones himself is a loud mouth moron most of the time, but a lot of the other people he has on his channel that do reporting for him seem really intelligent and they know their shit. usually when your opposition wants to shut you and your speech down for good, it means you're on the mark, or you're getting too close to the truth on some points.

why would anyone go so far as to shut down someone and take away their voice if it was just all silliness? if it's truly hurting the right, why would they want to take them down so bad? I know alex jones himself is a loud mouth moron most of the time, but a lot of the other people he has on his channel that do reporting for him seem really intelligent and they know their shit. usually when your opposition wants to shut you and your speech down for good, it means you're on the mark, or you're getting too close to the truth on some points.

:lol:

why would anyone go so far as to shut down someone and take away their voice if it was just all silliness? if it's truly hurting the right, why would they want to take them down so bad? I know alex jones himself is a loud mouth moron most of the time

Loudmouth morons unite, b4 they take ur monetized youtube channel away!

Back