Booo where to find 4.0.3?

Yeah 4.0.3 should be downloading now, as of 9:30 AM CST anyways. For me at least, shutting off the P2P option for the Downloader took me from like 500KB/sec to 1.6MB/sec.

Yeah 4.0.3 should be downloading now, as of 9:30 AM CST anyways. For me at least, shutting off the P2P option for the Downloader took me from like 500KB/sec to 1.6MB/sec.

5.3MB/s with P2P. :)

Verizon must have upgraded their shit or something.

What is the BFD of 4.0.3? No Archaeology or new race/class combos, just to make all my fucking font tiny as shit?

Inspect should be fixed, for one. Also, I didn't have much changed since I had set my UI to be as properly scaled as possible, with the UI scale slider. Only a few things that were not tied to UIParent needed to be adjusted.

It's a preload of 4.0.3a.

You would know this if you read patch notes.

I know that but people made a big stink about this patch and it doesn't seem to be any more than a front-loading for cata content. If you're going to make a big deal out of a patch at least ensure the patch is doing something immediately significant.

I know that but people made a big stink about this patch and it doesn't seem to be any more than a front-loading for cata content. If you're going to make a big deal out of a patch at least ensure the patch is doing something immediately significant.

People made a big stink about it because it meant 4.0.3a is not far behind (and next week according to Boub).

Back