Made 60k gold past couple weeks

You might as well save the cash to mass-purchase herbs or ink at Cataclysm release for new darkmoon faire deck trinkets. Once that market settles you'll be back to making no money with Inscription, so take advantage of it while the opportunity is there.

which glyphs are you selling ^_^

I use a auction program that scans and finds out which glyphs are most expensive, then I make 1 or 2 of each. I put them up, just one, below everyone. The program does it for me. It will also cancel when I've been undercut and I'll repost within a couple minutes.

People are paying 300g for glyphs, I guess cause they think they are rare....but its just that people havent made them to put up for auction.

I mostly sell glyphs for around 40g or so. I don't make glyphs that sell for under usually.

Then I buy glyphs that are rock bottom and resell them when they are off the market and you can assign whatever price you want.

You might as well save the cash to mass-purchase herbs or ink at Cataclysm release for new darkmoon faire deck trinkets. Once that market settles you'll be back to making no money with Inscription, so take advantage of it while the opportunity is there.

Good idea. I was thinking what could I possibly do in Cata, i'll have so much money. I guess I could make more...maybe they'll come out with a new engineering mount that costs tons.

Damn, I didn't realize they increased the mats for glyphs by so much. I would've stockpiled before the patch hit and sold them for more after.

they are still pretty cheap, a couple inks is really easy to make

I plan on farming herbs tomorrow and making a few dozen glyphs for $$

I did the same thing, made about 50k in the first week or so using Auction Profit Master. Profit's definitely slowed down a ton, now that most players have all the glyphs they need, but I still sell several 100-200g glyphs per day. Bought the Travelers Tundra and Grand Ice Mammoths with the profits, and I'm still up a ton

I did the same thing, made about 50k in the first week or so using Auction Profit Master. Profit's definitely slowed down a ton, now that most players have all the glyphs they need, but I still sell several 100-200g glyphs per day. Bought the Travelers Tundra and Grand Ice Mammoths with the profits, and I'm still up a ton

The travelers mammoth no longer works in beta. Not sure if they are planning to fix it. i mean it has no vendors.

Buy materials needed for leveling various tradeskills. People are dumping them now super cheap but everyone will need them for new Worgen/Goblin alts and won't want to farm them in a month.

Buy materials needed for leveling various tradeskills. People are dumping them now super cheap but everyone will need them for new Worgen/Goblin alts and won't want to farm them in a month.

not to mention tauren paladins and shadowpriests etc.

Back