Cata Potential Old Losers Archimonde Horde Roll Call

Shopper47

Veteran X
The title says it all really; who's considering coming back for Cata on Horde side of Archi?

I have a bunch of old STK alts sitting there still that I might consider leveling up; the three most known would be:

Crujones - 80 DW Frost DK
Sleepmaster - 72 MM Hunter
Joellama - 71 Fury Warr

and also Tabernac my awesome 28 drood

I'm really just curious who might come back. I don't plan to raid really, but it's still fun to have a guild (stk is still on there iirc) and chat etc/do group quests etc.

I have all my 80s. I'm in a larger, casual friendly guild with Jadecrow (druid - feral/feral) right now, though I'm not planning on playing until just before the expansion. The rest I'd move over and if enough were in StK and online I'd switch my main over too.

Blaumeux mage
Gemmer pally (prot/holy)
Bonescribe shammy (enh/resto)
Queued dk (blood tank)
Ruinheart lock
Jaycee hunter
Kazgol warrior (prot/arms)
Jaydead rogue

I would throw an alt or two over, but I can see everyone reading this right now throwing up their hands and saying, "Well FUCK that then..."

maybe....

Mootaindew - 80 sham
Zessen - 80 war
Sekan? - 80 lock

I'm still trying to hold off playing...all these new spells and change arounds though is looking fun from watching people play beta on justin.tv........

I don't even want to be in the same battlegroup as Feannag.

LOL I'm technically in three battlegroups. :p I'm digging the tanking paladin changes though, have to pay more attention to shit though the Holy Power thing will take a bit of getting used to. Gonna love to hear people cry when it goes live and people who didn't PTR fuck up their rotations and then bitch about the Consecration change.

i think im a reactivate my account...

See this is the problem I'm having... I keep reading mmo-champion etc and I'm like "ahh man my e-veins are gasping at that heroin"..

I mean my raiding days are long gone; but I still like leveling and pvp etc and talking to friends in gchat.

If you have the itch I would at least hold out until 2 - 4 weeks after Cataclysm release. By then people will have a good idea on if rated BGs/arena is a good idea or not. If it is, you can come back and have fun in PvP and if not you are saving yourself some trouble.

i'd play if there was going to be lots of pvp going on. i have toons on a diff server but could move some back if there was going to be active arena/rated BGs(which is all i basically want to play cept for the occasional raid)

Eh I reactivated to mess around a bit. Since the queues for DPS are homosexual, my DK is now just tanking heroics in spare time building up badges etc. I'm still in the old STK but I don't know who has the access for it. Msg Crujones and say hello!

The GM according to Armory is Mylin, and they haven't shown activity since 05/26. May have to do some sniffing around if you really want the guild back in some sort of control, from the looks of it the GM either is either stopped playing or abandoned the toon for others.

Oh it's probably one of Adren or someone's alts. I have no desire to run a guild I just want a place for people to be able to chat etc, or group up to crush some 5-mans; things like that.

I might roll a goblin mage on Arch that will eventually be my main, I'm sure people missed my douchebaggery and want another dose of it.

When do you normally play?

My schedule is pretty straightforward actually:

Mon-Fri: 6pm-7:30pm, 10pm-12am or so

Sat: 9/10am-2pm, 12am+

Sun: 9/10am- 3pm, 10pm-12am or so

Basically I get home and play for a bit, have dinner & hang out with the gf, she usually crashes at 10, I play until 11:30-12am or so (depending on sleepiness), and repeat through the week unless there are plans (we both work thru the week so there usually isn't)

Weekends is where I do most of my gaming. I'm usually up between 9-10, and game for a good 3-4 hours. Gf is usually home around 2 with groceries and then I'm gone until she crashes again at around midnight. Sunday same thing except toss in occasional AFKs to change laundry loads etc.

Back