Cata Potential Old Losers Archimonde Horde Roll Call

Had fun raiding with zeph's group + Frijo on Tich last night. Got my rusted protodrake, and gave a mage a free Endless Rage potion to help his wanding.

Update: Still a couple of raiding spots open for 10m HM ICC, been pugging it on my alts with good success rate, surprised @ Tich.

I think I still have alts in that guild, and in stk on tich, stk on onyxia and stk on gorg.

Jesus I spent a lot on xfers

so who else is really pumped about rated BGs? Thats prob the one thing Im looking forward to the most in Cata. I would think som of you old Tribes guys would be stoked about that too.

IRT to transfering to Tich, a few of us are still playing on Archi. I'll have to wait and see who actually goes over and what comes of it before I fork out another $100 to move my toons.

JC if I paypal you will you xfer to tich? :D

I don't want to have set raid times again. Maybe when I have a kid or two and I can't go out on a whim.

I also don't want to split up my characters, and it's more about the principle than the money; I don't want to give Blizzard $250 for moving 1's and 0's.

On a side note, is Avvatar a tw'er? I booted him from StK on Archimonde.

Was avatar that retarded hunter kid that we played with? I can't remember the name all the people that caused problems.

If I were to play again, it would be to level to 85 with some characters do some heroics and get some gear, then quit and come back with the next update comes along and get some more gear from the new heroics.

I have no interest in raiding, I watched a few videos of boss fights from beta and I found I have no interest in doing that again. Exploring the world that blizzard makes is always fun, getting some new gear while doing quests is a great way to kill time, but scheduled gaming is what ruins it for me and was always the problem with raiding for me personally.

DR play old man WoW like I do.. A bit before dinner, a bit after the gf/wifey goes to bed, sat and/or sunday mornings and ta da.

Update: Still a couple of raiding spots open for 10m HM ICC, been pugging it on my alts with good success rate, surprised @ Tich.
I'll bring my warrior if you still have spots available sir. I haven't done much with it since last xmas but I'm more or less done raiding these days so it'll give me something to do for the next month.

As always you guys are all bad for leaving Tichondrius. I'll never make that mistake again.

DR play old man WoW like I do.. A bit before dinner, a bit after the gf/wifey goes to bed, sat and/or sunday mornings and ta da.

haha that is all I would be doing, right now I am working a lot, I worked 6 days last week, and most days I am working 8am-6:30pm at least once a week I work until 7-8. When I am done work I come home and workout from 30 minutes to 2 hours, by the time I eat dinner and shower have a little time left to surf the web before bed.

Back